Let’s see your buds right now (Part 1)

@Tinman Absolutely stunning!

1 Like

Thanks, cant wait to try

1 Like

@Carol4486 Beautiful looking buds! Mind if I come visit for saayyyy………. 6 months or so?

Gilly

1 Like

My field of dreams…second grow ever. I’m a few days away from harvest.

19 Likes

I’m trying an h2o2 bath for my harvest here for the first time in a couple days. Any tips, how much h2o2 / water? Let them soak for a couple mins, or just quickly dunk and gently shake off?

1 Like

Here’s a great video that shows the process.

1 Like

Very nice

www.mrs.com is another site and video.

I use a cup of so of peroxide to 5 gallons of water. A bit higher concentration if I have a specific issue that I am dealing with.

I let the buds soak for 5 - 15 minutes (again unless I have an issue then 20 minutes) before hanging to drip over night before hanging in the drying room at 60 F 60% rH.

Many folks (that rinse with H2O2) will follow the H2O2 with clear water rinse, I am hit and miss on the second rinse.

Nice grow!

1 Like

Awesome, thanks a bunch. I have a tiny bit of WPM on some of my critical mass and I want to give them all a goof bath after to wash off any spores that have been blown around the room.

2 Likes

I wipe down the walls of my grow rooms and my drying room between each run. I use H2O2 for the wipe down. This is intended to get rid of any nasties that have crept into the area.

2 Likes

Roberts Gold Leaf

19 Likes

@Essentialoil Wowzzaaa! This is gonna be quite the crop! Well done!

1 Like

I thought I had a big task with 7 plants I’m so glad I dont have to havest all that by my self.
But let me know when ur done I’ll be there :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::crazy_face:

1 Like

Getting some purple with cooler temps.

24 Likes

Just hoping to make it to the finish line. :cherries: :pie: about 2 weeks into flowering.

14 Likes

Keep it up. You’ll be at then end in no time.

1 Like

Thanks. I’m certainly trying.

2 Likes

WWX
Waiting on some more amber on this one for variety. Just keeps bulking up.
The Incredible Bulk
We will bulk you up :+1:

21 Likes