Let’s see your buds right now (Part 2)

Nice plant for a slow poke :rofl:

3 Likes

Thanx!.. I’ve only got about a half dozen grows under my belt and am obviously “small time”… If it wasn’t for the helpful knowledge and expertise offered here on this forum, I’d be flapping in the wind… :rofl:

But for this grow (and moving forward) I doubled my tent size… @MeEasy @Underthestairs @Graysin @MrPeat @Aussie_autos @Newt @DRsDank and @DEEPDIVERDAVE seriously helped me out getting the rigging correct for my situation…

The folks on here are fantastic!.. Cheers everyone!.. :beers:

13 Likes

Good deal…happy for you. I still need my 2nd tent. :joy:

2 Likes

Awesome. Second tent was a game changer for me.

3 Likes

That has such a strange bud structure I kinda love it :rofl::clap:t2:

1 Like

I’m on my second grow and already looking at a bigger tent :sob::rofl:

2 Likes

two tents (flower and veg) is the only way to go.
One sleeps and one for gazing.
Flowers and clones/seedlings.
Unfortunately two tents means more hardware and electricity.
Twice the learning availibility.

7 Likes

Thanks! Seriously every plant that sprouted after her has been in the bags for weeks now. Guess she didn’t want me to be lonely.

5 Likes

This is the 2 cola, 3 gallon GFOG… Her flowers are 66 days old

20 Likes

This is another GFOG… 6 colas, 7 gallons soil… Her flowers are 56 days old today

20 Likes

And of course, ms rainbow haze is in the house… Also in 7 gallons with 56 day old blossoms… She only has 4 colas

24 Likes

They are some really beautiful buds brother!! Love them!

3 Likes

Gorgeous!!!

1 Like

@Mcsketcher you sir have reached the finish line!! :sunglasses:

1 Like

Thats a beauty! What strain is that? What is GFOF?

1 Like

Girl Scout Cookies on day 20 since flip (day 13 of flower)

19 Likes

@Newt Thats a nice overview!! Nice things are a coming!

1 Like

They look great! I do like the GSC weed - good thing, I ended up with 5 oz of it from my one auto. She was also a pretty trouble free plant.

Good old Shirley Hemple. :wink:

5 Likes

Yup… I love me some cookies!

3 Likes

GFOG is Godfather OG… I’ve got another one I’m putting on 12/12 in the next few days… She is the largest of the GFOGs I’ve grown to date… She is 105 days old and sits in 10 gallons of soil… Her tallest stalk is 36". Her diameter is also 36"… Going to be interesting to see what “the stretch” does to her… I have plenty of vertical room available… So should be good

17 Likes