Let’s see your buds right now (Part 2)

Sniper’s Arachnid Pie

Starting to pack some weight
:wink: :smile: :laughing:

14 Likes

Happy anniversary, my friend. I wish I could help. the Gold Leaf, they sent me turned out to be autos and they were supposed to be photos :rage:
Have a great day, my friend :v:t4:

4 Likes

Great job my friend! Beautiful colors! Try dropping your temperature down to 66゚F During the last 2 weeks of flowering to get those colors to really pop!

1 Like

So am I my friend! :astonished::face_with_monocle:lol.

1 Like

I will give you a full tour in the morning they are asleep right now.

1 Like

Lucy stayed pretty pastel, but I’ve since grown and harvested her seed sister Claudette - who came out looking like this.

LSD auto

But I also have a couple of Blueberry Glues that came out pretty! They are still growing.

This one is called Psyduck.

24 Likes

Interested in that blueberry glue!

1 Like

I bought it from Expert Seeds. They had some ridiculous special and I ended up with 10 seeds. However, the first two were duds. I was a bit disgusted but tried again and got these two. They aren’t tall but those buds tho.

2 Likes

Lol. I’ve been having good luck With the seeds here. 98% germination. And they seem to be stabilized. Good turpanes and fast growth. The yields I’ve been getting are insane.

3 Likes

Well as far as “stablized” the LSD autos beg to differ. But germination on my ILGM seeds has been great.

@Fiz @Kadin1213 ‘LSD & Stabilized’ don’t seem to be words that should be in the same sentence lol.
:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::upside_down_face::tornado:

5 Likes

Well here my gals are. 4 days into late flower.

24 Likes

@VaHillbilly Some damn phat buds there!!!

1 Like

25 Likes

Exactly so!

1 Like

I love your medicine cabinet @Dr.ofSmokology very nicely stocked

3 Likes

How do you calculate when late flower begins?

Amber tricom count my Friend.

I take it you enjoying that jet fuel going by then jars :wink:

3 Likes

Nice pharmacy my friend!:astonished::heart_eyes::mask:

2 Likes