Black cherry crush

Auto Tre lime sorbetto

Auto Fog Dog #1

Auto fog dog #2

Auto Ravenberry

Auto Pinot Noir

Auto sour livers x sour bubbly

17 Likes

More info on the Auto Tre lime sorbetto? Please! Lime got my attention real quick!

2 Likes

@Thumper absolutely brother it’s bred by Terp Treez (uk breeder)

Auto Tre Lime Sorbetto Seeds are a unique autoflower hybrid. With a parentage of Lime Sorbet (Bubba Skunk x Lime Skunk), and Gelato #33 (Sunset Sherbert x Thin Mint GSC), then crossed again with our selected Ruderalis. This rare combination has created a profile of lasting Lime, mixed with pine and cookie terpenes. This automatic hybrid tends to produce incredibly high yields of almost 600g/m2, with potent THC levels of 25%+, all within a full life cycle of 70 to 75 days.

5 Likes

Thank you! mucho! Gotta put that on my short list if I am able to get them in the US… man I love lime! Appreciate you, @Se7en

1 Like

Wintry Fruit

22 Likes

@Thumper im pretty sure he ships to the uk! Tell him Se7ens meds pharm sent ya hell know :pray:t2:

2 Likes

@gnmhorticulture jesus h Christ who’s the breeder of that??

3 Likes

@gnmhorticulture … OMG!.. I’m speechless! (and drooling. Ha)… :rofl: :boom:

4 Likes

@Se7en the Wintry Fruit and Cherryland are both bred by Green Luster Phenos LLC.

From my experience, they have very stable genetics and are always the most beautifu flowers in my tent. If you’ve got any interest in trying some of their products, let them know I sent you their way! They also have tissue culture set ups, as well as a featured cut.

5 Likes

@gnmhorticulture im definitely up for trying them out!! Especially that cherry one :heart_eyes: would they ship to the uk though do you reckon?

1 Like

Weekly update… Getting close

Alani Skunk X Gluey

Crescendo… Lots o larf… I really couldn’t see back in that corner, so I’ve got a lot of floppy, fluffy lower buds… The ones up top look good

Grimm Glue

Gorilla Glue

Apple Fritter X Gluey

Planet of the Grapes

15 Likes

Cheeses are coming along as well… They look pretty good… Don’t smell very cheesy though

Blueberry Cheese

Triple Cheese

16 Likes

Getting phat!

4 Likes

Good question I’m not too sure about that, let me get back to you.

1 Like

Se7en, GLP does ship internationally. Check out their website sometime!

1 Like

NYCD

16 Likes

@gnmhorticulture beautiful thank you brother I had a chat with him guna order some soon :heart_eyes:

Awesome man, you won’t be disappointed! Justin and the GLP team are great to work with. It’s a really nice touch directly purchasing from the geneticist, and the seeds come in nice tinted jars in tinted seed packs. Just a really overall nice experience.

3 Likes

26 Likes

11 Likes