Let’s see your buds right now (Part 2)

Hey do you need a dam good light cause I’m letting all of my hlg’s go for a great deal… i have 1… 200 Diablo and 2… 350R’s

5 Likes

I am looking for a good deal on a second hand diablo. But the shipping costs a bomb man.

1 Like

I know but will work with you on the price to help with shipping cost… im just trying to help out all the cool people :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Maybe find out how much the shipping would be?

1 Like

Ok i sure will … i was thinking maybe a hundred bucks if shipping isn’t to much… i think i paid 200+ bucks for it last year

4 Likes

Congrats on a huge harvest! Looks delicious

1 Like

So what we thinking guys any of these these look pollenated?

UFOG

Pineapple Runtz

Grape Gushers

18 Likes

Looking good i think you’re ok :crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

1 OG Kush 3x3 tent 4th week since flip

22 Likes

Anyone else’s plants sweat??? I’m not even sure thats what it is… I found some fluid on a couple of leaves even though there’s no way any kind of fluid fell or splashed on or near them

Last night of veg… They look like they’re rearing to go

11 Likes

I have had some look like that the leaves were laying on each other neede more air I thought

2 Likes

@Bunger64 Yes, I’ve def seen it before where leaves were laying on each other… This time that was not the case… What do you think it is? You said maybe needed more air, so what condensation? Sweat?

3 Likes

@Tom6377 thank you bro :saluting_face::v:t2:

1 Like

Yo i literally saw this on my clones the other day. I had to do some Defoliation. There wasn’t enough airflow in that area as well. I put in a few more fans. Im in a 4x8. No more water on the leaves. This can be a big problem if not addressed imo. Could end up with mold.

4 Likes

What’s your humidity % at?

Two glueberry autos chopped yesterday

22 Likes

download

1 Like

Ice cream cake

16 Likes

Yes please no whipped cream though

2 Likes

Haha sounds good how about hot fudge lol

4 Likes