Let’s see your buds right now (Part 2)

Beautiful flowers @Dforce! That grateful breath has a similar bud structure to this Hollywood! I can’t wait to run the alien blues too!

16 Likes

16 Likes

Zkittels auto’s beginning of the 1st day drying :smiley: temps 61 humidity 59

16 Likes

I know the picture isn’t the best. Question: is it normal for a plant to be ready with mostly white pistils?

11 Likes

Yes I believe it’s just trying to reveg or trying to foxtail

3 Likes

Buffy @ six weeks. :mask:

11 Likes

About to be harvested. This thing is over ripe and still has white stigmas

11 Likes

Unfortunately I had multiple hermies from the gold leaf and godfather og feminized seeds. Or possibly a male plant is close by, but the bud is still amazing. Even with seeds, this weed seems to be the best weed I’ve ever had.

12 Likes

Zkittlez Auto. In her 4th week of flowering. This is my windowsill plant. She’s not doing to bad for the amount light this time of year. If I didn’t live in a apartment building. I’d have a few more going. But her smell is getting much stronger.

9 Likes

So, I think I let Ms Rainbow Haze over dry a bit… Maybe… I put some Boveda bags in the grove bag… Hopefully that’ll bring the rh back up… Assuming the grove bag doesn’t… Final tally was 254 grams or 9 OZ… There was another 4 grams I had left in the paper bag I had been placing the buds once trimmed… Smells like candy… It’s a great smoke… Can’t wait to see what a little time does for it. I had hoped to break 10 OZ but this is still 5 OZ more than I got off my 1st Rainbow Haze…

19 Likes

Very nice :ok_hand:

3 Likes

Another small contribution to the kief collection

15 Likes

holy keif pile batman

6 Likes

What Scotch said Batman. Impressive there Growmie

3 Likes

playing with this little clip on macro
not bad… Im half blind anyways so it’s somewhat moot

9 Likes

Heres my outdoors grow right now

17 Likes

@PSub
Howdy PSub
Welcome.
Nice plant
Is it Sativa? :thinking:

2 Likes

Hi hastonbutcher, thanks.

It was one of many seeds I was gifted. No special origins or specific strain. I am assuming its sativa based upon leaf structure?

Its 2 weeks into flower at the moment. The buds have really put on weight over the last few days.

5 Likes

GG4 clone on day 55

12 Likes

11 Likes