Let’s see your buds right now (Part 2)

Zkittels auto’s 86

day’s from sprout and 8 weeks and 2 days into flower and these girls are coming down this Sunday evening. this grow went alot quicker then the last.

11 Likes

Day 48

starting to dense up a bit.
still seems to be sprouting new flower site in the lower portion should I trim them to encourage the energy into the upper bud sites or leave them for popcorn buds?

11 Likes

@Spiney_norman did it pollenate any other plants though? And what would be my chances jt has so you think? Tbh, one of my autos in my other tent has a few pistols like that but I have knocked them and leant on them on a fair few times trying to lean over it so for her it could be either of those, either pollenated or just my clumsy ass, I’ll attach a pic of that below. But it also looks like they may be trying to amber up anyway. No herms in this tent at all

9 Likes

There are other triggers that do it too, so it doesn’t mean they are pollenated if the tips are brown.
I have seen buds that made seed and were thick with trichomes/resin
If it were me I wouldn’t pull up anything. Once they are all done then wash out the tent and start anew.
I do so many things that people say not to and I get by just fine. My current grow looks awful but the buds are sticky so I am happy. I would post a pic but am too embarrassed by the plants.

7 Likes

7 Likes

@Se7en so this just happened!

11 Likes

Day 28, long term forecast looks frosty!

12 Likes

beautiful dark colour great job

4 Likes

Good sticky start!

1 Like

Man, I’m embarrassed to post these after looking at your trimming skills… :rofl:

… But this is my last set of pics to post for a while since I’m taking the summer off from the entire process, so what the heck. LoL! :rofl:

This is what’s left of my Black Widow Auto… She didn’t grow the way I had hoped for… Not the prettiest harvest, and not the greatest yield at just 3 1/2 oz… But very smooth and very potent!.. :sunglasses:

Cheers everyone!.. :tropical_drink:

339F983F-4E50-447D-9B3D-E4B88C87FB78

34FE406E-3B6F-43D3-98E9-E4BD30B258B3

2E5BE716-2444-4148-AAB8-E54DBCC1B2DE

11 Likes

@StickyFrostyBuds you mf :rofl::roll_eyes::weary::muscle:t2: keep me updated on them please!!! Can’t get them to the UK at all atm

2 Likes

@Spiney_norman okay bro thank you, them nannas and the possibility my whole sh*t is pollenated is proper gettin me down about it all :rofl: been tellin the mrs I’m quitting it all all day I been sayin, she tryin talk me out of it tho I’ve just bought a brand new 640w light aswell :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

Zkittels auto’s :tangerine::melon::lemon::cherries::blueberries: Coming down tomorrow night :crescent_moon: or wed night i don’t know which. what you guy’s think?

14 Likes

@Se7en Nanners happen. Just keep growing :grinning::tired_face: I just pulled a Runtz that was almost 5 weeks in because of them SOB’s. Not the 1st time, probably not the last.

10 Likes

Happy Sunday growmies! What ya smokin on this morning?

17 Likes

I’ll take some of that for sure :love_you_gesture:

6 Likes

@StickyFrostyBuds

Grateful Breath

And some Alien Blue :alien:

16 Likes

download

4 Likes

Truffles and my Dragon egg for my badder toked on my vape pen while making chow. Chilling and a grinning hanging where its great.

8 Likes

about to get my beans and breakfast going here.
had a late night snack so not too hungry yet this morning

it was jusssssat right

12 Likes