Let’s see your buds right now (Part 2)

Zkittels 36 days old. started to do their stretch

12 Likes

At this stage of flower how much more do you think these girls will stretch? hopping they get taller There 36 days old and showed There sex at around 15 days old. There wasn’t much veg time. flowers been showing about a week now. thanks for your input :+1:

1 Like

What we thinking? Zinc or Sulphur deficiency? Need to know how to treat so can flip her :rofl:

3 Likes

Whats all over your plant…?
There is a bunch of little white and dark specks all over , looks like bugs or something :flushed: :thinking:
Just thought i would ask… :+1:t3:
:v:t4: :sunglasses:

2 Likes

@peachfuzz think it’s dust from the fan :sweat_smile: my clip on fan blew yesterday so I had to Chuck an older one in there for now while wait for new one

1 Like

You made me paranoid and I thoroughly searched all 9 plants and both tents defo no pests :laughing: think it’s just stuff kicked up off the fan, should have given it a wipe down before put it in there

3 Likes

But honestly, don’t know what to do with this at this point, there’s 3 things it could likely be and all require different ways of fixing :grimacing::weary: I’m so impatient that I got the devil on one shoulder telling me “you got 8 others going murder it and bin it”

Angel: “you’ll regret listening to him in two days so leave it and try whatever your gut says”

My gut: “:man_shrugging:t3:

May be worth pointing out it seems like she’s either drinking real slow, or not at all, pot has been heavy for ages! The other day the top inch or too of soil was dry as bone, so even tho the pot was stil real heavy I top dressed and watered anyway

Oh, she’s also 10 weeks old from sprout!!! So she’s grown very slow

1 Like

1 Like

By this chart it looks like N

1 Like

Im thinking nitrogen. im organic i would add bat guano.

1 Like

I’m organics too I’ve been top dressing livingsoils Grow and Wormcasts @Tom6377 every week

1 Like

Bat guano works really well for me.

1 Like

Closer up of leaf

2 Likes

Yea to me it looks like nitro. don’t give up on her🙂

2 Likes

Ive been giving these girls bat guano once a month top dress. well these girls only got it once there 36 days old

7 Likes

They’re photoperiods?? My one is a photo and she’s in week 10! :man_facepalming:t3: autos I can grow perfectly fine I’ve been struggling to get the feeding right with the photos all year

My mistake i thought yours was an auto. yea mine are auto’s. but yea try some bat guano i think it will help. bat quano does alot for your plants

1 Like

Photo or auto you look like you need nitrogen let me know how you make out

1 Like

Thanks growmie, I’ll up the nitrogen a little next feed :pray:t2:

1 Like

Final dry wt. from 4 Northern Lights, trimmed and bagged is 22.0 ounces.
Had a couple buds with just a bit of white web mold and tossed them out. Lost maybe 1/2 ounce. I added a dehumidifier to the lung room and it will keep the level down better. Going to buy an inkbird humidity controller as this unit over dries the air if not watched closely.

13 Likes