Let’s see your buds right now (Part 2)

13 Likes

A10-Warthog! Got the chop and wash yesterday!

26 Likes

:clap: :clap: :clap: BOM pics right there! Just beautiful!

1 Like

White widow week 5 day 1

15 Likes

12 Likes

Thanks, but unfortunately not ILGM genetics.

2 Likes

Cherry cola auto #1 & #2

14 Likes

@Se7en that girl looks frosty gonna be a good harvest there when ready

2 Likes

@Vtbudz hehe I hope so :pray:t2::sunglasses: she smells unbelievable, exactly like them fizzy cherry cola bottle sweets

2 Likes

thats cool, mine smelling like grape bubblegum. it is unbelievable the smells and flavors around these days

1 Like

Success on my last batch, they are the best tasting that I have made to date. Mrs. B gets a little messed up helping me clean up the extra on the spoons. Starburst Cheery double batch.

9 Likes

Beautiful brother! I’m gunna do a purple lemonade next, got the pot ready and amended gunna let it settle a couple weeks first but this is what’s going in the next pot

when all the others are done I have going now, think I’ll do 2X strawberry pie auto by FastBuds and 2x grape gushers auto by tastebudz

The terpene profiles on the purple lemonade are supposedly unbelievable in terms of lemon terps

10 Likes

there we go! hopefully it tastes like purple. My replacements are two more Grape Ape (still got 8 seeds) and Candy Kush. BTW I cut one grape ape three days ago. Drying it now smells like varsol or some kind of thinner or solvent, and grapes still.

2 Likes

I’ve always wanted to try grape ape! I do love a grape or grapefruit strain, super iced grapefruit being my all time favourite taster in over 15+ years of smoking :heart_eyes: and have only just recently been able to buy the seeds which I’m super happy about! Photoperiods aswell them super iced

5 Likes

Cant describe how strong grape smell and sticky it is. And I like the bud structure.
I had weed once tasted like grapefruit, had a totally different name or something though. It makes an appearance here n there in diff strains

2 Likes

Yeah I have heard it’s very grape-y and pretty potent too. That’s the thing with grapefruit it’s a hard taste to find nowadays and the super iced grapefruit w tasted like a pink grapefruit ice drink and when you breathed it in it was like breathin in freezing cold smoke, was very very strange but beautiful

1 Like

I’ll need something new when the Candy Kush is done, a photo, grapefruit and lemon is a likely. I actually never tried Cand Kush yet, I got one outdoors now finishing up and gonna find out what it’s like indoor, hopefully done by xmas

3 Likes

12 Likes

20 Likes

Nice work love a pine forest :100::v:

2 Likes