Let’s see your buds right now (Part 2)

19 Likes

@Bunger64
great idea with the clothespin to keep the pipe upright
I have mine sitting in a coke bottle cap, not as robust as a pin to keep it upright

3 Likes

10 Likes

Another Zkittlez Auto. This one is almost 4 weeks in flower. Also it a test to see how well an auto will grow on the windowsill. With just natural light

10 Likes

He really really loves his ‘girls’ :joy::joy::joy::wink:

3 Likes

posted these with a question on my

13 Likes

:joy::joy::joy: yea he does :love_you_gesture:

1 Like

That was an input from my gro bro newt saw a stoner in need gave a suggestion some even made mention of having something from a 3d printer.

1 Like

was trying to wait on this plant for another week or so. I already have too much weed drying. Lmao. Anyways… they were rained on last night and this morning they are horizontal. Clearly no branches of the fimmed plant can support the weight. This godfather OG looks completely different than the huge nuggets I just harvested.

Any thoughts on whether I should just pull the plug on this one? The trichomes are mostly cloudy. Not many Amber, yet

I

11 Likes

Here’s one of the Godfather OG flowers that I’m still trimming from yesterday’s harvest.

11 Likes

Much better!

13 Likes

This is the hardest bud to trim. Trim one tiny leaf and wipe it off.

7 Likes

They just went in the bag. Mine are kind of loose. Do i need to turn up the lights on the next batch?

6 Likes

@Latitudes hehehehehe :rofl: thanks growmie massively appreciated :v:t2::sunglasses::black_heart:

2 Likes

Gorilla zkittlez starting look all pretty :heart_eyes::fire:

18 Likes

Intense brother thats like an explosion.
Pic1/5 perfection

4 Likes

Your skills are beyond extraordinary!.. Cheers!

1 Like

@Se7en , I’ll second the comment from Jay about that 1st pic…

… I’d submit that for BOTM!.. :boom:

4 Likes

Zkittels :lemon::tangerine::melon::cherries::blueberries: 8 weeks in flower today

14 Likes

Here’s a Pheno difference that’s easy to see. The bright green nugget is a main cola from my fimmed Godfather OG plant. Nuggets were tiny, but look how lime green they are. The darker one is from the best plant I had. The godfather og with nuggets almost too sticky.

14 Likes