Let’s see your buds right now (Part 1)

Will be giving the WC side of the tent a thorough ‘looking over’ tonight…I looked at the trichs with a loupe over the weekend and they weren’t near ready.

White widow, a few more weeks to go I’m guessing!

25 Likes

Very pretty. I don’t think it will me more than 2, before you can at least think about getting the chain saw out…

3 Likes

LSD auto

27 Likes

She looks sweet

1 Like

Looks dank !! Awesome flower

1 Like

No award winner but 1 grow last plant

30 Likes

Everything is a winner! Maybe not like everyone gets a participant trophy but it’s a winner!

Looks fantastic anyway you look @ it!

23 Likes

33 Likes

She’s beautiful

2 Likes

Gg4 old mother. No clue weeks in i never pay attention. Couple weeks out maybe. Maybe 3. Any other eyes see it better shoot a timeframe. Like Thranduil I am patient. I can wait.

26 Likes

@Kingkupa The only reward you should be interested is the Reward that YOU get from it!! Not anyone else’s opinion! After all isn’t it all for you? Oh I’m sure you share but the personal satisfaction from growing your own is just that!! Its yours enjoy it!!

8 Likes

Maybe Orange Stash “Lisa Pheno” from Dragons Flame or could be “G Unit” from Tony Green. I know it’s not Gorilla Bubble lol.

21 Likes

Boo-boo da foo , what’s up with you

2 Likes

Right on man nice work you can be proud of that grow no doubt!!

1 Like

One more. Lookin like next week! This is my second photo grow and fourth overall. I am considering trying hydro buckets for the next one.

22 Likes

Nice healthy leaf structure. They look like they have had a caring grow provider!

3 Likes

48 Likes

So much snow. Will taste wonderful. :heart_decoration: that is patience.

2 Likes

29 Likes