Let’s see your buds right now (Part 1)

16 Likes

@whatbuddyboy , @Low and @Jaydawg6528 see :eyes: the difference with a trellis , this is an outdoor grow with a screen and look how even size more colas as the top pop up in the sun :sun_with_face:, when you have good lighting, trellis is a gate keeper for sure if it’s just under one light in the grow ? Just my .2 cents worth for the cash choppers!

2 Likes

Yes I think I want to use that on next grow I’ve seen great results doing it that way.

1 Like

@Jaydawg6528 my suggestion would be run you’re auto pots under the big 4 unit Maxisun 400w with a trellis and if you want to do a few autos while they vegging to fill the screen at least 1/4 full , are just normal untrained plants under the other side of the big power , so your trellis would be your cream grow and everything else can be your personal grow I’m my opinion to something like that maybe , Being you can place each auto pot right under each panel on that 4 panel all into one unit I think it’s the big one maxisun you have but I cannot keep up with who has what , but I really think many of you who has the Big power lights and using grow Bible watering strategy might not be getting the fullness out of your grows . I believe if you have 500watts are more you can really increase if you learn to read the plants instead of just water , water , feed in my own experience, I think once they go into flower you can keep a daily feeding if you keep your EC or ppm with ph consistent in each stage , cause the more light they can used the more they will feed is what I’ve always been told .

2 Likes

4+ weeks to go.

29 Likes

Very nice What is the soil you are growing in? What kind of fertilizer are you using? What is your lighting? I never get this kind of growth in my tent. What ever your doing is awesome looking in your results.

1 Like

Tangerine Dream

28 Likes

H3ll yeah, congrats on the chop!!! :champagne::tada::partying_face::confetti_ball::beers:

2 Likes

Northern Light photo outdoor

37 Likes

Nice!!!

1 Like

Nice work✌️

1 Like

Blue Dream 6.5 weeks into flower.

29 Likes

That is a very fine looking young lady! Did I say FINE!

3 Likes

Thanks!

3 Likes

20 Likes

Og tent 10 th week

32 Likes

@Low I’m as impressed with the photography as I am with the bud. OK, not really, but that is one beautiful presentation! :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Blueberry outdoor stinking up the house.

26 Likes

Reveg White Widows.

24 Likes

looks fantastic!!!

1 Like