Let’s see your buds right now (Part 1)

Here’s a few more buttons :sunglasses::v::call_me_hand:

![image|375x500]

We got a lil burn here and there but it’s gonna be ok :ok_hand: I forgot the group shot. I did a major defol

:giraffe::lips::drooling_face:

23 Likes

I’m in love with these colors! :maple_leaf::heart_eyes:

20 Likes

Oooh its hydro that changes things, no idea about doses or nute lockout with hydro setups but id change the water if I were you (you prob already have) so you might have a chance of yield idk

That’s a dude!! Get it out fast! Cover it with a plastic bag and tie it off before you move it tho…

Yeah that ILGM Banana Kush went crazy as soon as I transplanted to 5 gal fabric pots. Mango Kush is reaching too but the banana went nuts! 3 inches off of light and no burn so :man_shrugging:t5:

Haven’t posted here in awhile. Staying busy with a few areas going in different stages.

23 Likes

is that starting from bottom up? & attacking pistols first? also did u get clones from a member on another site?

No, it’s not.

None of the flowers have ever had obvious stigmas.
I got the clone locally, and (see above) spoke with one of the growers where it comes from and it’s not a problem with the genetics, I think it’s an environmental problem. (Overdose of ArmorSi, since corrected).

1 Like

I have another Ganja Guardian this morning. I love the happy little insect murderers

15 Likes

@Twistedsquid Praying Mantis I love those wicked little bug eaters!! :sunglasses::v::call_me_hand:
And Welcome to ILGM The best place you can be!
Happy Growin and Keep on keepin on! :v:

5 Likes

Venom OG day 52 of flower. Purps are starting to show.

19 Likes

First timer, unsure of when to harvest. Day 67 of flower. Going for cloudy with some amber. I do not think I am there yet, but I don’t want to let her go too far. What do you folks think?
Four different buds from different parts of the plant.

And more shots.

I have discovered I need a hair net!
Thank you all.

23 Likes

You got another week or so. Looking awesome :clap::sunglasses::v::call_me_hand:

5 Likes

Processing: 2C601F0E-C2B2-499A-8301-BA71352A97C6.jpeg…
Super silver haze :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Glitter glue three weeks into flower

13 Likes

She’s huge

14 Likes

Kandy Kush Day 52

26 Likes

Thank you DMan. I appreciate the help.

2 Likes

Anytime Brother if I can’t help I can find someone that can. :wink::sunglasses::v::call_me_hand:

3 Likes

@Moosenug Could you post your Silver Haze pic again? They are on my list of future maybes.