Let’s see your buds right now (Part 1)

That’s just jaw dropping rite there!!! :+1::+1::+1::+1::sunglasses::v:

3 Likes

27 Likes

SLH/BW 1 is poppin nanners, moved her to dark. 10 weeks today

Uploading: 83CEB3AA-7A8F-43FF-800C-1937DFB72760.jpeg…

Uploading: 6AB55D62-83F3-4C42-A821-B3F3E8776D4E.jpeg…

Uploading: BADBF3ED-35AB-41DE-8C96-2C472676BBEE.jpeg…

Trichs arent too far from done though… im happy with this!

20 Likes

Lemon Skunk Auto, starting to flush

Note: She was 1 of 3 plants and they were grown under ONLY ONE ; Mars Hydro T1000
I used NO meters what so ever and never checked my ph or none of that garbage. (No disrespect to anyone)

It’s been a good run bby :sleepy:
However next grow will be with a spf 2000( i believe ), a blurple and the MH T1000

12 Likes

Missing pics…

20 Likes

Pineapple Haze auto getting the chop tomorrow. She has really been a breeze to grow.

34 Likes

This should be in the “Bud of the Month Contest” if it’s ILGM genes

February 2021 Bud of the Month contest

Current look at some trichomes on

my strawberry cough day 61 in flower

16 Likes

19 Likes

:giraffe::lips:

25 Likes

Wet trim in progress, shes early cause she was throwing nanners… smells very berry/fruity on my fingers. Mmmmm

12 Likes

20 Likes

All of my WW autos look just like that this run too, so many leaves and kinda fox tailing a little. That thing is big though. I have one this time that is like 3 times the size of all the other ones. Looking good though, I haven’t been on here to much the last few weeks, so that thing looks like it dubbled in size!!:sunglasses:

1 Like

There are 4 plants in there. The back two are gorilla glue photos and are just about done and the front two are from 2 clones and are around 5 weeks since going into the flower tent. Left plant is Death Star and right one is Jedi.

Super skunk

15 Likes

Little trim for the girls today and noticed this bud is this the famous whorled buds I have heard of or just a funny lookin bud?

10 Likes

15 Likes

GSCE Autos -Day 90 above ground

These gals have had a couple bumps in the road, but they keep pushing on. Soooo dense and a couple very different phenos.

Plant # 5

Plant #6

Plant #3

Happy growing!

27 Likes

Critical purple ready to dry

27 Likes

Nice job👍

1 Like