Let’s see your buds right now (Part 1)

I’ll be curious to see that.

I had recently re-vegged a couple GDP to keep as mothers but got orders to shut down the tents so those two went outside and looks like the end of the line for those phenotypes.

I’m new at this modern growing and had no idea about the phenotype variance in clones. Ive got 4 clones from the same mother that are in solo cups until after the holidays. It would be a miracle if one of them is the same pheno……

Obviously I’m not running a journal because I hardly write anything down or take accurate notes. Maybe I’ll down size my tent to a 3x3.

Congratulations on a very successful grow.

1 Like

Nicee :sunglasses:

My strain-GDP/Grape Inferno.

20 Likes

Epic.

So hash bar right, I am assuming is hash bar OG?
The info I found on it says it’s hybrid 70% indica, but man when that thing started flowering I thought the whole time it was a sativa the way it was stretching but then again bagseed, you never know what it got crossed with; itself or some pollinating hating ass male sativa who managed to throw his balls into the winds.

3 Likes

Bruce Banner 3 weeks old

23 Likes

I don’t have a journal for that strain but here is my current grow journal!

1 Like

If hashbar is a 70% indica than it is one of the weakest indicas iv ever smoked. The bag weed i got with the seed in it was garbage and so was the plant i grew from it. Gave away over a half pound of that crap. My buddy still has a few ozs we refuse to smoke.

2 Likes

Acapulco gold

24 Likes

Forum Stomper in her final days

23 Likes

It’s a funky looking bud but it’s frosty. I can’t help stare at it inspecting for fuzzies. Starting to get milky.

20 Likes

21 Likes

. Whip cross and Black Lebanon

18 Likes

OG tent 9th week of flower,True OG, valley OG, OG 18

32 Likes

Outside grow 4 weeks to go , 8ft plants,

buds are falling over and the Neighbors are giving me a dirty look because of the smell

27 Likes

i lve fat buds. i hate neighbors

9 Likes

20 Likes

Midway through wet trim

24 Likes

20 Likes

. Thanks ILGM

20 Likes