Let’s see your buds right now (Part 1)

Here’s an updated on that same tent. I’m new at growing so I don’t know yet what hight is best for me. So as you can see about 7 weeks ago I started to shorten my plants. just last week I shortened my plants even more. If you ask me, I like the short plants better.

18 Likes

Beautiful buds everyone!! I need some advise with my Zkittles auto. Don’t want to highjack this thread so y’all mind if I post my journal link?

4 Likes

2 Super lemon haze , 1 strawberry cough , 1 agent orange .

17 Likes

I’d link or start tagging if you need some help. I’ll help if I can

2 Likes

Goldleaf 3.5 weeks since i flipped the lights. Not even a foot tall

7 Likes
1 Like

sky Walker and gold leaf

13 Likes

Cherry bomb again, day - I dunno, auto, wanting her to hurry The F up :sweat_smile::roll_eyes: 90% amber pistils and 98% roughly cloudy trichomes :pray:t2::pray:t2:

17 Likes

Greetings. Came up to periscope depth for a min. Sending signals Via 160 meter bandwidth.
Day 59 total. Amnesia haze Auto. under ES300V2.Flushed with Mexican mineral water. Will begin lowering nute schedule nxt watering.

Same age… Bubblegum Auto.
All Ya’ll have fun… Diving again… Run Silent, run deep. Beep…

19 Likes

GG4 getting close. Water only.

19 Likes

Trichome pics are my favorite time in the grow before harvest.

24 Likes

ILGM Super Silver Haze. Flower week 14. Completed 2 week flush today. Chopping on sunday to give the girls few more days flush. Might ice the buckets ti shock the plants for extra trichs. Managed to get PPMs below 250 so should be a good smoke

16 Likes

My first plant.
Pineapple express

18 Likes

IMO you still have a lot of pistils standing up, you could give it another week or two. I like all my pistils receding. I think yours are probably bulking up for the final push! Just my two cents! Looking awesome!! :+1::+1: Keep on keeping on!! :v::call_me_hand:

2 Likes

@Stonedrus that is an absolutely beautiful bud picture . What strain is that ?

awesome bro! wow

Welp, here they are. :joy:

Here they were a couple days ago when the plant hermed. Almost made it to week 4 of flower.

11 Likes

My favorite recipe! Looks yummy! :+1::sunglasses::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

do they have thc at 4 weeks? did the brownies work?

1 Like

Thank you, the strain is GSCX.

2 Likes