Let’s see your buds right now (Part 1)

27 Likes

Nice buds you have there!

3 Likes

Thats so true isnt it. Ignorant I am please teach me more.

1 Like

Look great , why so much foxtail? Lights, nutes ,genetics?? Just curious, I had one do that, it was a great smoke, but fluffy airy buds…not that i complained! Hahaha!

What do you mean by foxtail?

1 Like

Here is a small thread on it,

There a many more threads on it with pictures, just google “cannabis foxtailing” check them all for “Hermies” I didnt see any in the pics but just be on top of them and remove them if you spot them… It doesnt effect the smoke I believe, makes for great fluffy bag appeal though. Read up and think back and see if there is anything that you may have done to promote it. What I did I found out after the fact ,is that my temps went into the high 80’s to mid 90° for extended period of time along with giving them veg nutes for too long into flower… so temps and veg nutes too long caused mine… like I said its really not a bad thing… but it Does effect the density and tightness of the buds… which means it effects yield…

2 Likes

I believe genetics can also play a part in foxtailing. My recent grow Green Crack foxtailed and GDP didn’t under exactly the same grow conditions. :+1:

1 Like

Interesting. I’ve done a lot of research and haven’t come across that. My tent has been a little hotter lately getting up to 83 f max a few days ago but normally it’s around 79 with lights on and 72 with lights off. This is my first grow and one plant is probably within a week of harvest. Can’t wait to see how they turn out

2 Likes

Helloooo Mary…

13 Likes

Fox tail or not there still some Beeeeautiful buds! I personally dont mind foxtailing it all smokes the same!! There all pretty uniform so it may be just genetics! Like to here the smoke report after it’s all Jared up!!

2 Likes

My house smells amazing. :shushing_face:

22 Likes

Wow :star_struck: those are beauties

Five weeks and a day (since flip) orange barb:

15 Likes

Am Haze auto 5 weeks into flower

16 Likes

26 Likes

Love the colors.

1 Like

@LoCoRock you grow indoors and outdoors? I’m going to try a guerrilla grow this month GG#4 seeds I got from a coworker his 2nd harvest. Was horrible smelled like wet straw/hay tasted like it too. Idk what he did but I’m going to try to help him this year.

2 Likes

Yes i have 3 outside so far, one is flowering i put out too early 1 month ago, my bad. Solstice isn’t for 6 more weeks so I was trying gauge how soon I could get a jump start.
I wonder if your buddy jarred it too early or maybe it simply had t cured and he was giving you a sample pre cure?

3 Likes

Y’all killing me with these beautiful flowers. I still have plenty of time for my girls to be worthy of a photo. :pensive:

7 Likes

@LoCoRock hard telling. For some reason some people don’t like or want advice. Personally I’m going to ask questions, there is a lot of wisdom on here. If I can learn from others mistakes and help others with mine, that I’d great with me.

3 Likes