Let’s see what we can do in unfriendly territory

Out of likes, but I’m sure its will be good smoke!

2 Likes

So was a fun day even tho an early chop got to play with baby goats and chicken and a lot of trimming

3 Likes

That closet is slam full wall to wall on those lines very happy even tho everything is early abit

3 Likes

Fresh bowl of scissor hash out of a brand new pipe waiting to use it for this exact reason

1 Like

13 qts and some change not a bad haul seeing as I had to cut it short a few weeks still two more to come down maybe another 5-6 jars think I can make it a year but it won’t stop me from growing more

3 Likes

Nice haul!

2 Likes

The last two to come down obviously they are over due

2 Likes

The two top colas of the floppy big girl and the closet is full again

2 Likes

Ready for this housing inspection other then the smell thank god smell isn’t illegal here

2 Likes

Drill died in the middle of bubbling luckily my whip game proper as a chef

2 Likes

So I’m back long time no post is what it is got lost in the sauce so to speak …so first pic is a random bag seed that is Turing out amazing then we have a few gifted plants from seed and the one with the light is a super crop clone from the last run
Running a different nutrient line up everything is running Athena pro line the one gallons are coco the super crop clone coast of Maine and two others in fox farms ocean forest

2 Likes

Little update been a week sense topping applied some more training to everyone they are all taking off and getting thick probably another week or so of recovery after cutting clones then flip to flower

3 Likes

Ladies are starting to get super thick loving this jungle I e created longest veg time I’ve ever run and so happy I did it they are going to be monsters when I flip them one of the clones is over a year old

1 Like

1 Like

So tent is filling out nicely 1st week on 12/12 so the are all starting to stretch a little. Excited about this run longest veg time I’ve done yet and I see the difference not to mention nutrient line up and soil change are doing wonders Athena pro line powered and doing great pushing plants hard and still not seeing any burnt tips or curling in leaves and the change to coco has me rethinking everything might look into auto feed system so I can do some things this summer

1 Like

So coming up on week 3 from 12/12 flip things are getting thick definitely going to defoliate this week clones are coming along nicely think I have figured out a system with them might run a sea of green and pollinate them all for seed stock

1 Like