Let’s see what we can do in unfriendly territory

ok questions lol

what are u smelling even that cross looks like the tall sweet sour fuel pheno of tcb

1 Like

@Hoppiefrog only had to move on and that was a ways back and I had a cab on my truck so it was all good and we just went legal on July 1st

1 Like

@Hoppiefrog there is a mix of fruit and gas in here it’s all the same breaded with a bunch of animal cookie crosses there are further up in my journal

1 Like

just from the t.c.kush?

@Hoppiefrog no just from that the lemon frosting is putting out a linen cleaner smell that once you smell that the rest are pretty dull I’m excited about the blue dream c animal cookie one is just putting solid buds out and the other is kinda slow behind and I’m really interested in seeing the differences in pheno types seeing a s I’ve been restricted to one plant and ticking slot just for that

1 Like

I bet the T.c. kush takes a nutrient push like a champ if it’s anything like the tcb pheno it resembles

1 Like

@Hoppiefrog been pretty easy on feeding had some problems over feeding a few grows back then under feeding on my auto grow haven’t seen any burnt tips yet feeling good so far

1 Like

Just over 3 weeks flower have the girls a water came back and they are all praying hard and starting to stack up very excited to the way this is coming along

5 Likes

They’re looking awesome!!

3 Likes

I’ll second that motion! :heart_eyes::v:

2 Likes

Really love lights out photos all the frost really shows

3 Likes

They’re really stacking on nicely! They should give you a nice final performance based on how good they’re looking at this age :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

@CoyoteCody these are a bunch of different animal cookie crosses I’ll take better pic of the midnight snack when lights come back on

1 Like

Set to watching and can’t wait to see how they look!

1 Like

Starting stack really nice getting thick and top heavy most have to be held up with wood dowel rods nothing else will work good problem to have I guess

4 Likes

So week 6 from light flip had to chop one down due to bud rot another cause I saw a bit of amber so it’s been hanging a few days now

That was the blue dream x animal cookies the other is below
This is the topanga canyon x purple punch

Next up are fruity pebble og x animal cookie

The lemon tree x animal cookies (lemon skunk)

Last is triangle kush x purple punch

She is a big girl just flopping all over the place

5 Likes

Lemon frosting

Fruity pebble og

Topanga canyon x purple punch

Lemon frosting #2

Fruity pebble og # 2
Have to give them an early chop have a property inspection and have to many plants

2 Likes

Happy cannaversary! Early chop sucks, but looks like it’s not a total waste, good looking buds!

2 Likes

@CoyoteCody luckily I’m at 7 1/2 weeks seeing bit of amber on it hope if finishes while hanging

2 Likes