Let’s see what we can do in unfriendly territory

At the homies house taking cuts of cement shows and skittles to add to the collection and keep genetics going

2 Likes

Transplant day everything went smooth other then having to go back to the store to get more soil …. They seem to be happy already all were way beyond needing the space … lost one plant an a few clones from the helper her form of stress training will not be allowed anymore picture of her feeling bad for what she did

3 Likes

Oh dear! “Daddy I was only trying to help!” :rofl::blue_heart:

Some of the best plants ever in our family have come from half-dead dog-chewed seedlings/babies :wink: including a psssionfruit vine that flowered and fruited non stop year round and had the most gorgeous fruit!

3 Likes

Everything is looking great a week after transplant added the random seed plant to the mix told me she was ready want to get a few more nodes out of each before I top pretty happy to see all are about same height still debating if I wanna run a scrogg or not have duplicates of 3 strains so deciding if I want to keep a few mothers or let them veg longer the need fore clones in the area has gone up

2 Likes

The ladies are looking nice and green Sir! Nice going :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Everyone has been topped and cloned now and I wait to see who survives

2 Likes

did you use fox farm slegdehammer?

@oldguygettingbackin nope no sledge hammer

Little bit of lst trying to keep canopy even as possible applied a mix of different techniques we will see how it goes

3 Likes

So clones seem to be doing good so far fingers crossed …. Topping and lst has done wonders it’s starting to get thick in here can totally see difference in pls t size and container this go around will be using 3 gallon or bigger from now on …. Not going to run scrogg to many strains and finishing times

3 Likes

looks good enjoy those fruits of your labor.

So it’s been a week sense I flipped to 12/12 the stretch has been real happy to see little buttons everywhere

3 Likes

Triangle kush x purple punch
Blue dream x animal cookies

Topanga canyon og x purple punch

Random bag seed supposed Afghan

Lemon Thai tree x animal cookies

Fruity pebble og x animal cookies

2 Likes

Defoliation day a little ahead of the 3 week mark but defiantly needed to be done and we are already starting to see some frost on these girls

4 Likes

Wa-haaay! Looking goood! The leaves are such a strong green :green_heart::green_heart::green_heart:

1 Like

Thank you trying to get this run worked out and dialed in as best I can finally started to slow down at work that I can pay more attention to the ladies :wink:

2 Likes

The tent is looking great :blue_heart:

1 Like

Thank u it’s defiantly a work in progress very excited to see how it will turn out

2 Likes

@Hoppiefrog this is where I’m at been a work in progress had to move locations but getting it figured on this run

1 Like

right on man, ya that’s never easy especially if you have live ones to bring along, t.g. for u haul haha

1 Like