Let’s see what we can do in unfriendly territory

Congrats on becoming legal beagle, oh what I wouldn’t give to grow legally :v:

2 Likes

Was just telling my son about Virginia voting that in. Congratulations! 15th state y’all!!

1 Like

All these years I thought we would’ve the last

So still kinda debating what soil setup to go with haven’t had any problems with ffof but also expanding kinda thin on time netting summer in a resort city and being a chef at the ocean front looking minimal effort haven’t had a problem feeding but is living soil really with the time have till July to get it right @Randy_Marsh @Cannabian @Enlightened420 @kaptain3d @Hoppiefrog and any one sled that would like to cement

1 Like

They do great ff, but what exactly is the issue ? Need automatizacion ?

@Randy_Marsh no problem just wondering if living soil is any easier

I’m currently using living soil in autopots, no problems so far…

1 Like

![image|375x500](upload://b7EvxJq1qf1vsNuBx9hw8DDeOoT .jpeg)
Week 3 flower smelling like grapes and gas

2 Likes

Couple gran daddy purple autos gifted from family 1st try at autos hope to pull the by July 1st to clear space :shushing_face: don’t tell the old lady promised not to use th new space till July

1 Like

Ending week 4 starting to swell up

2 Likes

Ending week 5 raised light a little starting seeing signs of fox tailing

2 Likes

1st auto I’ve ever run gran daddy purp interested in how this will come out started in in used ffof soil then transplanted to 2 gallon final home in ffof

2 Likes

ph issue way to low causing nutrient lock out had to do a heavy flush and slurry test at 6.3 ph happy with that on the last few weeks she has left

2 Likes

Ending week 6 loving the results of the flush lots of swelling but of fox tailing not much I can do about that now just h2o from here on out

GDP auto is starting to make some progress about 14 days or so above soil under new 450w led in large tent gunna add a few more genetics July 1st once we enter legalization and I can be wide open about this