Let’s see what we can do in unfriendly territory

Random bag seed germinated in wet paper towel and bag tap root showed placed in straight coco on 11/11 under small burpee light in propagation box on heating pad with small amount of water in box to keep humidity up

. All are welcome join and watch along suggestions and options are welcome

3 Likes

Count me in… learning along the way.

Thanks

1 Like

Welcome to forum! Your plant is really leggy, might want to lower light. Your gonna wanna bury that long stem when you replant, might recommend using something to support the seedling upright.

6 Likes

Thanks for the heads up light is only a few inches away it’s not strong at all was planning on burying deeper when transplanted had to cut solo cup to fit in box

2 Likes

taken out of propagation box ceiling fan on to create slight breeze waiting for a spot in the closet

Will be going under mars hydro ts 600 when this one finishes in a few weeks

5 Likes

Gunna tag a few for opinions @kaptain3d @Hoppiefrog @hoppiebunny @Cannabian @Enlightened420 @imSICKkid I know I’m out of y’all’s league but I respect your opinion

2 Likes

I like it! She looks great and sticky ! :nerd_face:

3 Likes

Few more @Covertgrower @Nicky @OldSchoolGrower

2 Likes

Thank you so much she was start under sub par light that I have been babying/torturing hoping for the best

1 Like

You need more light =p

Definitely burry your seedling alot when you transplant. Alot of stretch there.

Soil? If so make sure your plant up has 30% perlite mixed into. It so buy perlite.
Also PH your water, your not using distilled are you?

2 Likes

Id smoke that! Maybe not very many times? But youll get better, and better lighting too!

4 Likes

Nice! Lookin tasty!

4 Likes

Looks like something to be proud of ,start ups take a bit to get the gear you want.over all good start my friend. Now you know what to expect for next run, take the experience and use it on the next run and you will never forget the pride of lightning that first j!

7 Likes

Anyone have time frame at week 6-7 of flower thinking 2-3 more weeks just wondering if I’m close I’m my guesstimate

2 Likes

Dealers choice really my friend.
Depends how much amber you like? Great trich shots by the way, far superior to my own skillz :v:

2 Likes

So couldn’t resist plucked a test nug for thanksgiving the rest got an ice flush now for 48 hrs darkness before the chop

1 Like

Just getting to harvest on your first grow is better luck than many have. Congrats on that. :+1:

3 Likes

Sample close up

6 Likes

So we decided to start a new one dropped 3 beans California cannon green point seeds in water on 11/24 let soak till morning placed in wet paper towel and tap roots showe less the 12 hrs placed in propagation box in hydrated fox farms ocean forest on 16/8 hour schedule 75-85f 80-90% humidity mars hydro ts 600 a few popping above soil today any one welcome to watch

3 Likes