Let’s see / hear everyone’s music taste!

3 Likes

Awesome music guys!!! This my friend Jon Murdock :pray:t2: This song hits my soul !

1 Like

More favorites of this old fart… :sunglasses:

1 Like

Allman Bros, Derek Trucks, Widespread Panic, Gov’t Mule, Marcus King, Stevie Ray Vaughan, and LOTS more. I hear @Newt has a pretty extensive music library

2 Likes

If only I could share…

But I’ll leave something eclectic here (there is an especially good cut starting at 34:10):

2 Likes

I have kind of a crazy mixed up taste in music.

Thank you for attending my TED talk: The strangeness of Fizzy’s playlists.

6 Likes
1 Like

Mee too brother !!! From hardcore underground rap to rock n roll and classical I love it all :rofl:

2 Likes

I was raised in a family that played a LOT of classical/opera, and I had classical training in piano, voice, violin, flute, and baritone horn. I always say to my friends - if I’m listening to it, it’s good music. :wink:

Which doesn’t stop me from jamming to the B-52s - or perhaps bopping to “Blinding Lights” - though if you don’t like that last song (for any reason other than “overplayed”) well there’s something wrong with your music ear. :rofl:

4 Likes

That’s awesome!! Would love to hear ya play one day! Hahaha I love Blinding lights also! No such thing as overplayed brother :wink:

1 Like
1 Like

Music is everything, gets you through the good, bad, and ugly.

5 Likes
3 Likes

1000% agreed on that brother :muscle:t2:

1 Like

Back to the “World”…'ya had to be there.

2 Likes

My kind of music Sis :love_you_gesture:

1 Like

I think you have my playlists lol :facepunch: love it everything from country to rock and roll!! Keep them coming… I’m a “little” bit younger and don’t know a lot of these and am thoroughly enjoying the different music!!

2 Likes

I love The Animals!!

5 Likes