Let’s see / hear everyone’s music taste!

My turn…
Drum god of the 2000’s

Explicit lyrics warning

And too much more to list.

3 Likes
2 Likes
2 Likes
5 Likes
3 Likes
2 Likes

Been listening to DIRE STRAITS for 30+ years and still cant find a decent replacement for my favorite band. Nothing matches that guitar especially the lesser-known stuff. More recently discovered JJ Cale and he’s becoming frequently played around here.
While waiting for a better sound to arrive I also enjoy Ladytron, Apop, L7 and NOFX. And so much more

“Bedroom” if one can believe the singer is in a brothel

1 Like

“mamma dont allow no reefer smokin round here” haha

1 Like
2 Likes
2 Likes

This was my friend who got killed almost 10 years ago, his mum and our other friend used his voice over and CGI to bring him back from the grave to give this message…… breaks my heart RIP Josh :black_heart::pray:t2:

3 Likes

It is heartbreaking, my memories of an old friend are fading. It’s getting harder to remember his voice, his presence and all he was. RIP old friends.
Nice song too I havent listened to a rap in a long time, good to see pianos and instruments still being used. I was sitting here practicing a F#m scale on guitar and playing some leads along with it.

3 Likes
3 Likes

Im an old metal head. classics like black sabbath and motorhead up into nu metal like slipknot and disturbed. I also really enjoy many of the grunge era Seattle bands. I didnt ever really take to glam metal of the 80s.

1 Like
1 Like

I’m currently watching, The Bride of Frankenstein, from 1935 and when I saw the actor, Dwight Frye, who played Karl, I thought of this song.

Dwight, who was from Kansas, is the actor featured in the video clips.

2 Likes

I was a huge Alice Cooper fan as a kid. That’s a great song.

2 Likes

I put that on when I’m havin a beer in my garage, then ‘Steven’ just as odd and from I think the same album. That’s also when I also stop to roll one. Really it’s like a routine

1 Like
2 Likes