Let’s see / hear everyone’s music taste!

And I am not a religious man. I would hardly consider myself to even be “spiritual” in the traditional sense. When an intelligent person sat down with me and explained the WORKINGS of that step to me and why it was necessary to working toward sobriety, it made sense then. And it would to you, too. If presented the right way. You’re an intelligent dude.

2 Likes
2 Likes
1 Like
2 Likes
3 Likes

I LOVE creedsnce clear water!

1 Like

This one my favs by them

5 Likes

And of course this masterpiece IS my fav by them

4 Likes

Some of the best mis-heard lyrics… “There’s a bathroom on the right.”

4 Likes
3 Likes

Havent learned that tag and quote thing yet.

Newt, Good ole navyvet, paths might have crossed at Coronado, my time in sd 1980 94,

Doobies, styx, ccr, bad company, clapton, eagles just good tunes.

Love most music,

2 Likes

For quoting someone, Highlight the text within the body of the message you want to reference in your reply. It will auto ask “quote” and click on it. It will automatically open the dialogue box with your quote and wait for you to type your reply.
to tag all you do is type the @ symbol and anyone who has been in the discussion will populate in a drop down. If it is someone not in the discussion you type @ and their name if you know it. @Mosca

1 Like

Listen to this guys lyrics yall, he’s on a whole different level, mind blown.

2 Likes

Not likely. I was in from 78-85. And all of it was on the East Coast. (2 carriers, and shore duty in between). I did spend some time in SD between 91 and 2001, serving as a tech rep for a system on Arliegh Burke class destroyers.

2 Likes

Didnt know which coast, i was on 2 kidd class DDG and cg49, we drafted deeper than sprunce class dds, so we tied up over at corondo with, kitty connie and enterprise.

2 Likes
3 Likes

Totally incredible. Sounds and looks like he might be strung out, I only suspect that cause I used to be strung out and know what it looks like. But that in NO WAY detracts from his incredible talent, bro. He’s got top level flows for either side of the pond. Straight up.

1 Like

@ShockDog hes just coming off a prescription med addiction and Alcohol :pray:t2: Been off the scene for a while sobering up

1 Like
2 Likes

Respect, brother.

1 Like