Let’s see / hear everyone’s music taste!

Me Gusta!
If you ever get a chance to catch Vic Wooten Live…dont pass it up.

3 Likes

I have. Love the Wootens!

Must be time for some Bela Fleck and the Flecktones!

4 Likes

Love some Fleck!..This guys a pretty decent banjo picker…just wish it was in a pink rabbit costume with an arrow through the head.

3 Likes

I used to be in the same Brazilian Jiu Jitsu class as Trey Gunn of King Crimson. Rolled with him quite a few times. Great dude.

3 Likes

Very cool.

2 Likes

One of my favourites! I also like Bonnie Raitt version

2 Likes

Trimming buds

And listening to

6 Likes
4 Likes
4 Likes

R.I.P. Bradley…

6 Likes

If you set your mind free baby maybe you’d understand…

3 Likes
5 Likes

(post deleted by author)

:joy: I’m all over the place! Here’s Marcus Miller playing Jaco Pastorius’ “Teen Town.”

4 Likes

That was indeed a tasty morsel!

Sugar hill gang, Dana Dane-Cinderfella, the real roxanne, utfo, n2deep, NWA, Run DMC, Cool J, etc…
Lil Wayne, Kendrick Lamar, Kid Cudi, Khalid
Floyd, Zeppelin, The DOors, Frampton, Edgar winter, Beatles, etc…
TroiBoy Wonky and Do you, Axel Thesleff Bad Karma & Eco, Hippie Sabotage Devil Eyes, Bass Nectar and anything trappy or dub steppy.
Bach, Beethoven, Brahms, Handle, Tchaikovsky, (This is what I play quietly for my girls when growing)

There is just too much good music out there, especially when you can go back 80 years.

3 Likes
5 Likes

I’ll have a cafe, mocha, vodka, valium, latte, to go, hold the whip, please. :-1::woozy_face:

“Instead of going to ’Starbucks…I make my own Coffee at home, yell out my name rong, then light a five-dollar bill on fire.” RLC

Lost in the Sixties☮️

3 Likes
4 Likes

@Bonjoyle “Before the BDP conflict with MC shan, around the time when Shante dissed the real Roxanne.” NAS “Represent.”
Remember how many response records there were? Ridiculous! :face_with_hand_over_mouth: Roxannes a man, Roxannes parents,etc :rofl:
Leader of the pack,Parental discretion is advised,Back to the hotel. You mentioned Cinderfella Dana Dane. What about listening to “The Rulers Back,” stoned. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: Bond,Moses,Venus…Slick Rick!!!
Have you watched “Tougher Than Leather” stoned? :rofl:
Great diverse selections you have there. Right on :facepunch:

SL out.

1 Like