Length of Nitrogen Toxicity

Hello, so I have a plant that will almost 7 weeks old and has been showing nitrogen toxicity. I have been giving nothing but RO balanced water for 2 weeks and it still has the claw. How long do I keep doing the RO? Until there are no more claw signs?

First I’d see what the TDS of your runoff is to see what salt concentration is present in soil. (assuming soil)

How about filling out a Support Ticket so we have an idea of your environment.

COPY/PASTE the below list into your forum post.

Answer these simple questions the best you can.
If you do not know, or do not use something; Just say so; Or post
NA (non applicable)

• What strain, Seed bank, or bag seed
  • Method: Soil w/salt, Organic soil, Hydroponics, Aquaponics, KNF
  • Vessels: Pots, Grow beds, Buckets, Troths
  • PH of Water, Solution, runoff (if Applicable)
  • PPM/TDS or EC of nutrient solution if applicable
  • Indoor or Outdoor
  • Light system
  • Temps; Day, Night
  • Humidity; Day, Night
  • Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size
  • AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,
  • Co2; Yes, No

Always try to upload a clear picture of any issues you may have to allow the community to assist you.

Add anything else you feel would help us give you a most informed answer should be included. Feel free to elaborate, but short and to the point questions and facts will help us help you in a more efficient manner :slight_smile:

Thanks!

How do I do a TDS?

White widow seedsman
Fox farm ocean forest
15 gallon rain science grow bags
PH 6.8 of water
Nutrients 1ml sensi grow a. 1 ml sensi grow b. I did this for about a week. In between week four and five and then it got the claw
Indoor
Led Cali light works
8 intake fan, 8 in output fan, (4)6 in clip on fans
Humidifier 55%

Also I just transplanted 3 days ago.

It is recommended that you flush with 3x the gal that are in your pot in order to remove toxicity’s. I know you say you have been feeding ph’d water, but are you putting enough in at a time to flush your plant or just to feed it? When you water how much runoff do you get?