Length of grow from start to finish

What is the average time of grow from seeds breaking the soil until you can pull and start the curing process?
Also what is the tallest auto anyone has grown?

3-4 months indoor ,outdoor is a whole nother animal

3 Likes

@bain53 my last grow a Blueberry auto that i pulled almost 4 oz was 12 1/2 weeks from seed breaking ground to harvest. i had one that was about 35 inches.

1 Like

@bain53 My Blueberry Auto did 4 weeks of veg and is now into her 8th week of flowering. I think I have about 1-2 weeks remaining and would put me at about the same timeframe as @Deepsix - my BB is nowhere in that productivity range. First grow with very small pots and a weak light, not to mention several growing and learning pains. Will be happy with half that yield! :crazy_face:

Amnesia Haze is a week behind, but about same timeframe, i.e. 4 weeks veg and into 7th week of flowering with 2-3 weeks to go.

2 Likes

You can see photos of 8-footers over on the autoflower network. I’ve never dug around to see the largest one on there.

1 Like

I forgot to add - other than for bragging rights, bigger doesn’t mean better. If your favorite strain only grows 2 feet tall and 2 feet wide, just grow lots of them.

3 Likes

My plants are photos and I started them Jan01 they are just showing signs of preflower now… so thats 6 months veg and hopefully they will finish by early Nov.

1 Like

Oh hey @TommyBahama I can throw these in there for laughs!

The OP can see what patients brings… but yeah bigger aint necessarily better, this weed could suck?

4 Likes

the one on the right is my tallest and have had them go from 12 to 20 weeks from seed

1 Like

Are either of those Sativa?

Jack hera on the right and northern lights on the left

@bain53 my White Widow Auto broke soil 6/2, she probably has roughly 3 weeks or so left before trimming/drying. I also agree with @TommyBahama bigger doesnt always mean better. Autos are meant to be compact faster grows than photos. So if you have a strain you like do a few of those autos at a time.

2 Likes

And both are Autoflowering?

Yes, the bush i topped and the one on the left i fimmed, first time for me , i usually just lst

@TommyBahama I grow photos over 7 feet tall and 8 feet wide all day long. And only have them in a 5 gallon bucket filled 1/2 way with FFOF. If I would have measured my one plant at the surface of the soil ahe was well past 8 feet tall. I measured from the first bud sites on the lowest branches. Thus she was 7’6” tall. :+1::+1::+1:

@Cannabian Try growing those indoors. :crazy_face::crazy_face::crazy_face:

@bain53 These are Sativa dominant plants.

2 Likes

This thread is about autoflowers…

No I cant get my plants to grow that small! 12 feet is average, 16 feet is becoming the norm!
They dont do well that size indoors! Thats too clandestine anyway :laughing: :rofl: :joy: :joy_cat:

1 Like

What does for stand for?

What does ffof stand for?

1 Like

Fox farm ocean forest

2 Likes