Lemon kush sisters little and large

For sure bigger buds… plants thrive as long as you keep everything in check… I have grown outdoors for 2 years and indoors for almost 9 years and in soil for 7 1/2 of those first years… now hydro is so easy… I just monitore everything… super easy … virtually no bugs or any other problems that I cant change… I really like it … other then swinging temps… stupid summer… :wink:

:v::sunglasses:

1 Like

Can you do hydro in a tent? Oh I think yours is in a tent right? I’ve only done 4 grows so far and always in soil in my tent

I basically have a bunch of weed in front of me right now , that needs to be trimmed and I still have 5 more plants to chop with about 6 oz. Dryer per plant… lots of work… I have 5 plants that need to go into flower and clones following… never ending… still luv it tho… :grin:

3 Likes

I really need to learn to clone so I can master the perpetual grow, hopefully I’ll have my 2nd tent soon which will make that much easier, I just need to find somewhere to fit it lol

No tent… it’s a shed that is 14 ×12 and is only used for flowering… 3 tables that are 3 × 6 with a 600 watt hps 8 inch xxxl ducted hoods…

All DIY rdwc with built in chiller totes… super easy… they just grow… work , work , work… :grin:

1 Like

Veg units are just in a open area that takes up 4 × 8 space … that’s veg and cloning and new seed area… no worries about light issues… there in veg… flower is the most critical time…

I have a tent that’s 4ft by 4ft by 6 ft high, can you do hydro in that, I also have a 600w hps light and all the usual stuff that comes with the kit plus 2 more fans and a dehumidifier and it all seems to work well

1 Like

For sure… you will have to be really ruff with them… I have 9 foot ceilings… lots of head room… 6 foot would be hard to deal with in rdwc… they grow way to fast… for real… plants are huge…
Cant really control them even with 2 nets… lol

1 Like

U want some pics of stuff I’m using… ?

2 Likes

Yeah definitely , show away my friend, @WillyJ has the best indoor rooms I’ve seen, he built his own and if I could that’d be the set up I’d have, I am very envious lol he’s my hero and he grows huge plants

2 Likes

Ya , I like he’s setup also… … many people doing different things that all work… I luv it… :grin:

:grin:

2 Likes

Yeah me to its great, some of the set ups are so amazing, if only it was legal here then might set up would be way better lol but the tent set ups is the only way I can go so I can try to cover it up quickly if I have to

1 Like

I get it … it costs me $425… a year to be legal… rediculas…should not be so much red tape for health benefits and such… :wink:
I guess that’s another thread… lol sorry my friend… :no_mouth:

1 Like

I wish I could just pay something to be legal but here in the UK were still playing catch up and cbd oil has just been made legal but that’s it

Yikes… I really feel for you my friend… :neutral_face::worried::disappointed_relieved::sob::angry::rage:
Total bs… I will fight for every last one of you… :hugs:

2 Likes

Well the UK does tend to follow the usa it’s just taking its sweet ass time and until then I’m a criminal

2 Likes

I totally get it my friend… just a very stupid situation for are governments… :face_with_raised_eyebrow:
set us free… please… alls I can say… :wink:

2 Likes

A few pictures of the girls ,I’ve got to say I’m more than a little disappointed with this grow

There doesn’t seem to be many big fat buds on them, mainly butter and kief I think

3 Likes

A few more shots, I hope you like them, most of bettys are dropping with the weight of the buds which is good

But it’s mainly tiny buds but I reckon I’ll still get 2 or 3 ounces

3 Likes

I was finding a few dry buds on Betty so I decided to split the stem, I did want to wait another week but I found a few more so I decided to go ahead with it tonight instead

Using my normal magnum sticks

@Coltfire @Screwauger @DoomSack @TxGrowman @highcountrygal @Willd @kabongster @Zombo @Tylan @AnneBonny

11 Likes