Lemon kush sisters little and large

Yeah if they stay tiny then they have butter written all over them lol but they are still sticky and smelly

1 Like

Here are the latest pictures of the girls

I didn’t take the pictures this time and I haven’t had the chance to take them but they look good

@Willd @kabongster @Zombo @Tylan @Coltfire @mulegal @highcountrygal @Screwauger @Tylan @DoomSack @BIGE

7 Likes

A few more pictures

I usually post them Saturday or Sunday, I think Wilma is looking quite bare with small buds so I hope they fill out and bettys buds are getting heavy and starting to drop more but slow on getting bigger and fuller but plenty of time yet

@Willd @kabongster @Zombo @DoomSack @Coltfire @Screwauger @TxGrowman @Tylan @SmoknGranny @WillyJ

5 Likes

4 Likes
   For some reason I can only post certain pictures, so here goes 

4 Likes

refresh my memory, what are you using for lights?

the top buds look great, but thin out pretty fast lower on the plants, you doing a partial harvest, letting the lower buds bulk up an extra week/weeks?

2 Likes

I’ve got 600w hps light @kabongster and no just the usual, see the sisters to harvest and never to be seen again lol

1 Like

I have seeds to use up before I would ever consider buying these seeds it’s just my brother gave me these 2 clones of what he’s normally smoking where he is

1 Like

Some pictures from today

Uploading…

3 Likes

Some trichomes shots from today

@Willd @Zombo @peachfuzz @Coltfire @Screwauger @TxGrowman @anon35207245 @highcountrygal @DoomSack @BIGE

7 Likes

Lookin good @daz49 … how many weeks since light flip?
Just scrolled up … it looks like your like me… let them baby’s grow… if I find myself drooling and I cant remember my name after a couple of tokes… then by Gaulle that’s what I think I’m shooting for… its medicine… why not have the best and most potent… :grin::wink:

:v::sunglasses:

1 Like

It’s been 9 weeks since I changed to 12 / 12 my friend

I would give it 2 more… :grin:
Just me tho… :wink:

1 Like

Yeah that’s what I was thinking, started flushing from tonight and check in a week and see when to split the stem

1 Like

Ya I haven’t split a stem yet… I grow in hydro so my trunks are ginormous… hard to spike… might drill some tho… :grin:
I’ve been looking into something similar in hydro… it’s called early fermentation process… where you basically drowned the plant and cause it to go into hyper mode… which causes the plant to eat itself faster then normal by a few days which should cause it to plump up by 30% and start an early curing before drying… its pretty crazy stuff… check into it…
I also believe in total darkness after chopping or if you can throw it into dark 3 days before cutting it down… I run a perpetual… so I cant actually throw them in the dark until I chop… but I try to cut them down before lights on… it helps… :wink:

3 Likes

I’m still choping these ladies down and I started a week ago… hard to find good help these days…

3 Likes

Here’s a better idea of size… mind you I have ginormous hands… lol
Genetic issue… lol

4 Likes

Yeah they are fat, does hydro get you bigger buds? Is it hard to do? I thought you did outdoor growing so I’m surprised your doing hydro, I know you have a lot of experience so I’d love to learn from you like a sponge

Just love the perfect pictures @daz49 I could only ever wish to have that good a look, someday!! Goals goals goals…

1 Like

With the buds you produced already you must have done it so many times its boring to you now lol but thanks I’m glad you like them, I do love the trichome pictures

1 Like