LEMON KUSH Mini experiment

I would definitely send a email to mfg and inquire about that you may be surprised what they say or do :wink: and definitely not normal

2 Likes

Darn, I suspected that. I will send an email, thank you for that suggestion :+1: I guess that would explain some weird readings on my tap water this past week. :thinking:

I had accidentally ordered and received 2 and I’m kicking myself for giving the ‘extra’ to someone who it turns out may never end up growing :persevere:

2 Likes

Drop that line and ask for it back lol. If nothing else, at least til the other person needs it.

2 Likes

Yeah a back up it always a good idea @GreenThunder
Guees you cant ask fir it back huh ?
I keep extra probes for mine since they can be placed on mine

1 Like

Id say if your not using i can lol @dbrn32 @GreenThunder

1 Like

Yup! Even to let you borrow it until they need it.

1 Like

She’s in another state and it was kind of a Christmas gift. She keeps saying she will grow but needs help and her brother is dragging his feet. Not something she can publicly ask (needed: grow box) :wink:
It’s complicated… She’s fairly recently physically disabled and a bit sensitive, emotionally. Not worth the relationship :relaxed:

2 Likes

Copy that! I pictured more of a run across town and grab it for a week or two until you were able to replace.

1 Like

I wish and would do that, regardless of gift status. Now I need to budget for a light and meter… better get my taxes done and hope for a bit of refund. Ruff to have lost my tax deduction :expressionless::smile: But I guess I wouldn’t have had space for the tent if he’d stayed :thinking::+1:

4 Likes

That sucks @GreenThunder but yeah once you gift something I wouldn’t ask for it back either. Did you try to see what it shows in a calibration solution? Maybe it isn’t shot? But does sounds like it if you were getting weird readings all week.

1 Like

You didn’t need the ph meter anyways right? You’ve watered and adjusted enough, you could do it with your eyes closed riiight? @GreenThunder :wink:

2 Likes

That’s been the case in general but I was going to take readings on little LK when I discovered the water. I’m attempting a rehydration, which seems weird with water in it but I didn’t know what else to do

Pulled off a bunch of sickly leaves and spread her out just a bit. She looks much better, not going to win a beauty contest but it’s the healthiest she’s been in months

3 Likes

OK I learned something today and am here to share. The previous picture was not a faulty meter but a partially dehydrated one! :flushed: I followed the rehydration instructions, even though I thought that might be silly. Well folks, it totally worked!! When I checked it, completely normal looking!! Did y’all know that glass bit is filled with water?!! Or solution :thinking::drooling_face:

Check it out…

Before (so you don’t have to scroll back up)

The moral of the story… rehydrating IS important!! :hugs::grinning::+1:

5 Likes

Woot that’s great news!

1 Like

This little gal is still going, though I wouldn’t say strong :wink: Looks like she’s foxtailing and overall just not really healthy, but I think her buds will be tasty and potent :crossed_fingers:

Edit: she’s getting just Herculean Harvest as a ‘flush’

3 Likes

@GreenThunder sometimes foxtailing is just genetics. It just happens sometimes. She looks very tasty though.

1 Like

I agree, she looks tasty for sure!

2 Likes

Hubby is anxious to harvest her… I NEVER thought I’d be the more patient one of any pair! :joy::nerd_face: Don’t get me wrong though, I am definitely looking forward to tasting her :drooling_face: I guess I have learned (a little) the art of delayed gratification… not to mention we have plenty of SD to hold us over! :wink:

5 Likes

After growing for nearly 6 months, little Lemon Kush has been harvested :star_struck: Wet weight: 4.4 oz so I figure she’ll be a little less than an oz once dry. Enough for a decent taste :grin:

Beautiful bouquet of Easter flowers :heart_eyes:

Small buds and small yield but I learned a lot with her

Main stem was 21.1 g

7 Likes