LEMON KUSH Mini experiment

Maybe try a different angle maybe. But it doesn’t look good. @GreenThunder

i cannot tell by this pic @GreenThunder
maybe take a few more when able.

1 Like

Could be too early to tell for sure.

From that angle I would say too early. We’ll keep waiting. @GreenThunder

1 Like

So much waiting and still my patience is lacking :wink: Does it ever get easier? :thinking::smile:

1 Like

@GreenThunder no it doesn’t get any better. I’m in the second week of flower, and I would like cola’s to magically appear. Pistols have finally arrived. It’s killing me. Lol.

3 Likes

She got nutes the past two days and runoff numbers were half that going in :ok_hand: Today she got plain water and runoff was 440 (only about 20 going in) Does she need more water again or should I resume the regular feed-water-feed-water schedule?

1 Like

I did the same thing and decided to do the removing of the other one, it took it a week to recover but is growing nicely

My stubbornness is the only thing keeping me interested in this scraggly little thing :wink::smile:

Well, that and her gorgeous scent! :yum::green_heart:

She’s been in the tent under the corner of the 1000 HPS 12/12 for a week now. I think she’s looking female. :crossed_fingers:

Her feeding today was 650/5.7 in and 500/6.2 out. The PPM is good, I think, but idk if the pH is ok? :thinking:

2 Likes

It’s a girl!!! We have pistils :sunglasses::v::green_heart:

7 Likes

That’s a great feeling when you find out it’s a female isn’t it? Congratulations. Enjoy your growing.

3 Likes

Her pistils are developing beautifully!!

Under her skirt…

4 Likes

I can’t remember who mentioned an ugly plant contest but I think she would be a contender :smile: A face only a mother could love? Even so, she’s growing buds and they are getting some frost!!

3 Likes

@GreenThunder if we really are having an ugly plant test I have one… lol

1 Like

Her leaves look like there’s a problem but her pistils and frost look good :thinking:

I really don’t remember why I wanted a mini plant, the novelty has completely worn off :smile:
Yeah, it’s a few buds I wouldn’t have had otherwise and I’ve learned a lot about how to overcome issues I hadn’t yet experienced but I don’t know if I’ll do it again. Full size from now on :+1::evergreen_tree: :upside_down_face:

1 Like

She does look sickly

1 Like

She’s been that way most of her life, but keeps growing :upside_down_face:
I abused her too much too soon…and I don’t think she like all that extra perlite in her coco. I was going to try hempy but wasn’t confident so mixed half perlite half coco. I rinsed the perlite but maybe not well enough? Her beautiful odor has saved her from the chopping block more than once. :smile:

I was cleaning my pH meter last night and noticed water in the glass bit… I’ve never noticed this before. Is it normal or is my meter shot?? I’ve had it maybe 6-8 months.

Edit to add tags. @Countryboyjvd1971 @Donaldj @AnneBonny @Tylan @MyFriendis410 @Covertgrower @M4ur @Flyr

2 Likes