Lemon haze, OG Haze, grease monkey, and peanut butter breath!

65980ff7-9fd6-4e81-98b9-937bc078b948photo

7 Likes

6 Likes

Some great strains you have going :call_me_hand:t3:

3 Likes

Thank you! I’ve been away for a little while, but still doing my thing in the background. Just wanted to show off a little bit. This has been hands down my laziest grow, but still proud of what I’m accomplishing. There’s 5 plants total in my tent, 2 lemon haze, 1 OG Haze, 1 grease monkey, and 1 peanut butter breath. They’re getting pretty late into flower now, around 2 or 3 more weeks, give or take.

4 Likes

Very impressive for a “lazy grow” I bet as they fatten you’ll become more attentive. I know I’m in trouble when my wife comes into the grow room I’m in bigger trouble when she has to summon my upper half out of the tent.:joy:

1 Like

I’ve been crazy impressed with the peanut butter breath. It’s not super smelly or anything, but it’s really sticky, and the buds are DENSE. They are more dense right now than some of the buds I get from the dispensary. That has me super excited

1 Like

3 Likes

I’ve been wanting to get down on a peanut butter grow. What genetics are you using? That is absolutely, beautiful!!!

After seeing those photos I share in the excitement!!!

1 Like

No idea, she was a bag seed, so I don’t have any history on it. Kind of disappointed about that, but she looks so good, I think I’ll be revegging her

Not much change, just waiting for trichs to turn at this point. I get in there and move things around a bit, try to expose as much as possible to the light, but they’re all so heavy now they just want to fall over. I’ve resorted to tying up everything that I can to hold it up, and just have to keep waiting

1 Like

Just a few pics from this week. Keep checking, and they’re slowly getting to where I want them. They are pretty much all falling over now, and no amount of tying them up is working at this point, so just doing what I can for now. Shouldn’t be much longer though.
Also, that peanut butter breath is the one turning purple, and she’s got a real earthy, funky smell. Shes going to be my Christmas gift to myself this year :drooling_face:

2 Likes

Cut a few down that were dying out, and just took the upper stuff where possible. Stuffed the wedryer, and now we just continue to wait. I’m excited this time though, I used this flower power bloom boost, and that stuff is incredible. Took light, airy buds that I had last time, and made them rock solid and dense this time around. I highly recommend this product. Worked wonders for me

2 Likes

Very purdy.

1 Like

I still can’t settle on any one particular style that I want to do. Have done lst and topping, mainlining, scrog, and for my next adventure, I’m going with a SOG. Gonna try to fill my tent with single cola plants and see how it works out :person_shrugging:

1 Like

Thats what make it fun. I have gotten super lazy. 1 fim early early and 1 more 4 or so up and forgetem…lol.

1 Like