Lemon Haze Male or Female?

Hey Everyone!
First grow in a very long time here! These are Lemon Haze from a local dispensary. My question is: is this one in the front/center a male? It looks quite different than the rest.

Thanks for your help!

1 Like

Congratulations! It’s a girl.

1 Like

There’s no doubt you have a girl!! :sunglasses::+1::v::call_me_hand:

If you see this your golden!! :sunglasses::+1:

1 Like

The plant your referring to is female for sure! You have a pistil party goin on! With some fat calaxs :sunglasses::v::call_me_hand:

Also welcome to the best place you can be! :wink:

1 Like

Pistil Party I love it

@Carol4486 I’m outta like again!! There ain’t nothing male about those girls! :wink::sunglasses::v::call_me_hand:

Thank y’all!! I’m excited she is not a He! I actually came across ILGM after I got these seeds started…so I immediately ordered a bunch more from here! Can’t wait to get these a bit further along and then starting some others!
I’ll post progress pics!!

Hey everyone!!
Been a few more weeks and I am totally confused now! I still have not switched the light schedule to 12/12 but there are buds everywhere!! Also, I think I burned it a bit with the light. It got turned way up and I didn’t notice (went out of town for a few days).

Would love to hear what all you experts have to say!

One more thing: I was going to attempt to take a clone from this plant but I’m afraid to since it looks like it is way into Flower now. Can it still be done? If so, any advice? I have an EZ Cloner and Clonex solution and gel.