Lemon Haze, Bubblegum, Gorilla Glue Auto, GSC Auto DWC 430 watt HPS

I’m a few weeks into my latest grow. Plants are looking great and will post pics up to this point. Im mixing autos and photo plants for the first time. Lemon Haze looks amazing GSC auto is wierd. Has stretched a lot in the last week, I’m talking 8 inches in 6 days. It was smaller than Lemon Haze and has taken off. It’s definitely in it’s flowering stretch. Anyone have experience with the GSC auto? This pheno seems ruderalis dominant possibly? Could that be right? Every other grow journal I have seen with this strain, none look like this. Lanky Sativa. LH is on the right, GSC the tall one in the middle and BG in the foreground

2 Likes

The Gorilla glue is furthest right in the AeroGarden. It’s actually the oldest plant of the bunch but had a mishap as a seedling and snapped in half. Not wanting to throw out a seedling worth $10, I cut it like a clone and dipped it in clonex and 2 days later it rooted. Yes, I brought a broken in half seedling back to life. Here are the pics to prove it.

Here she is today:

5 Likes

Everything looks healthy and happy man keep up the good work I have some lemon haze going myself but mine are still babies

top lemon :lemon: bottom is cheese :cheese: auto if you have any questions please feel free to ask just put a @ in front of the name they’ll be more people on soon welcome to the friendliest forum on the web :pig2:

2 Likes

Here’s a top view of lemon haze

5 Likes

What breeder did you get the haze from?

I actually burned lemon haze when she was a seedling and took a while to get back on track. This is what she looked like in the beginning

@hogmaster What breeder are the Lemon Haze seeds you have?

Not really supposed to talk about other breeders on the form you might want to edit that out I would love to share with you where but it’s against policy

1 Like

@HazeBrain They don’t mind if you do journals on different seeds. From other companies they just ask you not to say the name because the genetics here are wonderful I’m sure others have good ones too but this is ILGM The number one forum and genetics you can buy thanks for understanding :pig2:

3 Likes

AThanks for the heads up @Hogmaster. Was gonna get my beans through ILGM but I like getting my seeds 1 or 2 of any particular strain at a time. ILGM only sells 5 packs and higher. And they didn’t have half the selections other breeders do. I was targeting specific breeds to to my wife’s medical condition.
Thanks though and I look forward to seeing how your LH turns out. Definitely want to compare phenos if you did getting it from the same breeder. Here are some updated pics: Bubblegum:

GSC:
Lemon Haze:

2 Likes

Re-arranged and expanded my room a bit today, I added my trusty 150 watt hps and put it over GSC today so she has her very own light so I can adjust the 2 to the different heights of the plants. I also took Gorilla Glue out of the AeroGarden and put her in her own container just in time to because she’s showing signs of flowering and will start her stretch soon. Hopefully she will catch up to GSC but doubtful. Also finally put up some Mylar also. The brightness of the room increased immensely since adding the Mylar and 150 hps. Here are some pics of the new layout. Notice I staggered the containers so each plant has a bit more space. I will spread them out more as they get bigger.

1 Like

Last night I was at Kmart to grab a few things and I came across something pretty sweet I had to have. Miracle grow apparently makes a 16 inch scrog ring. I grabbed a couple at $5.50 each and installed one over lemon haze. Bubblegum is getting the other one but here is a pic of the one I set up already. Kind of makes it a pain to mess with the reservoir but worth it.

I did a bit of maintenance to the girls. I topped and defoliated Lemon Haze and bubble gum and so they will soon be bushes. BG was a bit behind LH so she’s a bit smaller. GSC auto is filling out a bit and may be better than I first thought. She sure looks and smells good.

1 Like

Bubblegum

1 Like

Nice looking girls👍

Thanks a lot @Nug-bug DWC is a bit of a pain to keep the water cool in the summer months. Lots of ice bottles in the freezer. Water chiller is a bit to expensive and complex for what I have. Pays off with beautiful white roots and resin coated colas. Root rot sucks and I hope I never experience it. Here’s a pic of lemon haze (my favorite girl right now):

1 Like

UPS finally showed up with my goodies!! Upgraded to a 600 watt digital switchable so I’m psyched and so are the girls. Heat became an issue the first night seeing as the timer got hit somehow and switch it on at 4am with no fan. The tempwhen I finally realized was 97!! The plants didn’t like it and GSC has a bit of scorching since she was closest to the :fire:. Anyway I got the MH bulb also and put it in and it’s a bit cooler than the HPS surprisingly. Got a cool tube and a 2 by 4 by 6 tent coming later this week so this closet shit is nearing the end. Summer is too hot to grow and it’s not even warm here yet. The tent and cool tube should help. Already have a 4 inch inline fan and carbon filter ready to go. Just need two 6 to 4 reducers. Here is a few pics of the new brightness

1 Like

Did a res change on all 4 plants. I’m starting to like the separate reservoirs because I can formulate each plants nutrient solution to suite where each plant is in its life cycle. The autos are full on into flowering and I just flipped the light to 12/12 for the photos so they are on transition nutes (equal parts grow and flower). My ruderalis dominant fast buds GSC is fattening up pretty nice for it being so scrawny. Lemon haze looks amazing and bubblegum is looking great also. Gorilla Glue is starting to hit her stride also but is still a bit small. Here are some updated pics, also some pics of the new 600 watt switchable:

3 Likes

You’re girls are looking awesome man. Nice ballast also😎

The amazon fairy paid a visit in the last few days and I now have my carbon filter, cool tube and can fan all hooked up. I drilled a hole through the wall to an adjacent closet to vent the hot air. It’s brought the temps down 10+ degrees. I couldn’t keep the door shut or it would hit 100+. It only got up to 97 but that is damn hot. Now with the door shut it stays at 84. Perfect. We’ll see how cool it gets tonight with both fans running. Hopefully it dries out also cuz daytime humidity in the room has been 60%+. It this damn wet weather, raining every day. Here are some pics of the new setup. Also a pic of GSC cuz she is looking pretty fat lately. Hopefully she gets a lot fatter cuz she doesn’t have a red hair in her, all white for now. She smells a bit peppery with a hint of grapefruit. Not overwhelming though which is good. I also took the reflector that came with the light and cut it directly down the middle and taped it to the small cool tube reflector making a nice 10-12 Inches on both sides instead of buying a new reflector. Next delivery is my 4by2by6 grow tent which will be here Monday. Uploading… Uploading… Uploading… Uploading… Uploading… Uploading…

1 Like