Lemon Alien Dawg Usmcjojo

7 Likes

Gotta love the healthy green, the color of money lol.

1 Like

@dbrn32 thanks for the build help the light really helped in their recovery. 25fX

4 Likes

I need to steal that gif lol! And no worries, I enjoy watching them come together.

3 Likes

Happy anniversary, Brother!

1 Like

Happy anniversary, @dbrn32! What would I, or my plants do without you?

2 Likes

Thanks! I’m guessing they’d be just fine, but that’s not as much fun.

4 Likes

6 Likes

Those are looking extremely good!

1 Like

The lemon alien dawg is the smallest strawberry kush is next. Blue dream is getting pretty big but Acid dough is the largest. Really hope the lemon alien dawg is a male if so I’m going to let it pollinate all the plants going to work on new strains. If it’s a female that’s cool too. Either way they will get monster cropped and put back in veg.

5 Likes

Beautiful, lush plants you’ve got there.

1 Like

@raustin thanks I’m proud of these ladies they had a bug problem and we’re in 4.7 pH soil. I fixed it and the ladies bounced back. Not my best looking bunch but they are very Hardy given the circumstances.

1 Like

6 Likes

Looking great brother! Looks like you got them all fixed up :v:

2 Likes

Thanks @MattyBear it was hard work but I also know that having great lighting helped them bounce back as quickly as they did. I can’t take credit for all of it. In case anyone is wondering I did a traditional flush and it took forever. I used RO water at first witch took forever. So I cut some corners and remembered that I had a bottle of dechlorinator. Went outside filled up 2 five gallon buckets put half a tsp in each and continued to flush that way. Still it took me 4-6 hours to flush 1 plant that’s how bad they were. I had to flush them one at a time they took so long it was a real pain. Goes to show you no matter how much experience you have or how green your thumb is or how much you know. Mistakes can be made by anyone. The important thing is to watch your plants and always know your ph. If you know your pH you can diagnose your problems much qhicker takes alot of the guess work out.

5 Likes

Nothing wrong with doing what you gotta do. I’ve shoved an air stone in 5 gallon bucket of tap water for a few hours and used it without issue before.

3 Likes

For sure. We all make mistakes and have some grows go more smoothly than others. Growing will always keep us on our toes :v:

4 Likes

Ladies are bouncing back they must have been in bad shape they are just barely begin to show small signs of sex. They are still trying to build a healthy structure before flowering.

11 Likes

They are looking good to me

1 Like

Latest picks of the ladies I had to lst blue dream and acid dough for an even canopy also they were to bushy for a tent.

9 Likes