Lemon Alien Dawg Usmcjojo

@Onlythebest79 the light looks almost yellow when filtered by camera. So I think it should do awesome in flower.

5 Likes

If it preforms as well as my wavy boards you are really going to be happy with it. :sunglasses::us:

3 Likes

@dbrn32 @MAXHeadRoom so the driver still had a quarter turn in it. Man what a difference I can already tell this light is going to kill it.

4 Likes

I’m glad I was thinking about it this morning lol. I’m sure you would’ve eventually tinkered with it some, but sooner the better.

2 Likes

Thanks @FloridaSon yeah it was 12 dollars for the large bag and it was a fox farm product. At least I started to recycle my soil so I hopefully won’t have those problems.

2 Likes

Thanks @dbrn32 couldn’t have built this light without you. It is crazy bright and the ladies are loving it.

2 Likes

FYI brother. Stout rocks. As far a silica goes, I have only used it in 3 feeds and my stalks are Woody. Then can carry serious weight now.

3 Likes

Nice bro I went with raw silica because I got a free sample. Using it every other week in a plain watering ive only used it once so far. I’ll keep you posted. @Daddy

1 Like

I love it she sure is bright and your babies well they are beaming with joy. I’m watching and hope they produce for you as you’d like

1 Like

What driver did you end up going with.

1 Like

@MAXHeadRoom I went with the hlg 240h 2100a

1 Like

Hey @Usmcjojo @MAXHeadRoom do you have any pics of your fusion/wavy boards flowering your plants and if so what is your take on them. I’m stuck between qb or these 240 boards with all wavelengths in them. The 288’s are great for flowering and I have them going now but I also added 35w of red and far red led. With these fusion boards I wouldn’t need to add far red or red and they have them already intergrated in boards plus they are a little less expensive. If you had to guess or judge which would you go with qb or fusion. I already have driver to run 3 qb boards and the same driver can run 3 fusion boards. Any suggestions

1 Like

I bought mine to make a veg area so I could have a dedicated room for flower. My wavy boards are killing it in veg. For veg I would go with the wavy board over HLG.

The fusion board was developed more for flowering, but I remember someone asking him on istagram which one he preferred for flowering and he said wavy boards. Also the fusion board is a mix of 2700k 3500k and 6500k plus 40 660nm red. there is no far red on that board.

I am really happy with mine and I am looking to buy some more wavy bboards when they come back in stock.

@Usmcjojo just started with his fusion boards so I dont know if he has had time to develop an opinion. But I will let him speak for himself

2 Likes

I’m pretty sure fusion boards only add 660nm, no far reds. They’re a little cheaper, but also less light. Running passive is half the price, and half the power. Cost per ppf probably the same at best, if not in favor of the qb.

2 Likes

Like @MAXHeadRoom said @Onlythebest79 I just got mine. What I can say is they make climate control easy. Almost no heat is coming off these boards. I have been able to keep my temp and humidity constant. So far the ladies love them. All the leaves are flat enjoying the Ray’s.

5 Likes

Sorry guys I’ve been flushing my plants the soil I bought had a pH of 4.7 I was busy and never checked run off. I thought the issue was aphids damage some was but they only attacked the plants because they were under stress. I flushed and corrected the problem and they are doing much better now.

5 Likes

Man that is awesome @Usmcjojo !!! @dbrn32 that is absolutely crazy your about to make me build one too

5 Likes

I double dog dare ya!
24e8775cfb944dfac47db147d532db8c08a74260_1_690x483

3 Likes

Whenever you’re ready buddy, I’ll be happy to help!

4 Likes

So the ladies are doing great now

6 Likes