Lemon Alien Dawg Usmcjojo

Good to hear that youโ€™re back srapping your butt in a school chair brother, I am proud of you :+1::ok_hand: :grinning: Looking forward to see you in the Lab :grinning:

I too my brain was almost fried out after my Bioecology studies, lol :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :frog: :v: :sunglasses:

See ya soon buddy, I have to return to the Lab, take care, I will be back to see how things goes :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :v: :vulcan_salute:

3 Likes

Raspberry boogie is pink canโ€™t wait to smoke it. Hope the cross has some color.

8 Likes

Very nice my friend

1 Like

Thanks bro

5 Likes

7 Likes

I top dress every other Wednesday itโ€™s been working for me I havenโ€™t needed to use half as much bottled nutes been saving money.

2 Likes

I water in with a half gallon each with a solution of Aphrodite and Persephone

2 Likes

Theyโ€™ll be monsters in no time!

1 Like

Thanks bro never have top dressed before i love it I havenโ€™t even bottle fed them yet just top dress, water and foliar. I wonโ€™t start adding the bottled nutes until I have transplant them. @dbrn32

1 Like

Itโ€™s real popular for organic growers around here. I think having transplant helps, otherwise medium can some times get a little saturated if youโ€™re not careful. But seems to be pretty easy if you have a handle on application.

1 Like

8 Likes

I have been giving so much credit to the raspberry boogie but donโ€™t sleep on the whurkle she has been my favorite so far. I dried a sample nug itโ€™s amazing

4 Likes

Pretty buds bro!

2 Likes

@dbrn32 thanks brother

1 Like

We gonna see you soon??? :wink::fist::v:

2 Likes

Heck yeah November Iโ€™m in. @MattyBear

2 Likes

6 Likes

Hairs look nice n burnt. Good job

1 Like