Lemon Alien Dawg Usmcjojo

Good to hear that youโ€™re back srapping your butt in a school chair brother, I am proud of you :+1::ok_hand: :grinning: Looking forward to see you in the Lab :grinning:

I too my brain was almost fried out after my Bioecology studies, lol :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :frog: :v: :sunglasses:

See ya soon buddy, I have to return to the Lab, take care, I will be back to see how things goes :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :v: :vulcan_salute:

Raspberry boogie is pink canโ€™t wait to smoke it. Hope the cross has some color.

Very nice my friend

Thanks bro

I top dress every other Wednesday itโ€™s been working for me I havenโ€™t needed to use half as much bottled nutes been saving money.

I water in with a half gallon each with a solution of Aphrodite and Persephone

Theyโ€™ll be monsters in no time!

Thanks bro never have top dressed before i love it I havenโ€™t even bottle fed them yet just top dress, water and foliar. I wonโ€™t start adding the bottled nutes until I have transplant them. @dbrn32

Itโ€™s real popular for organic growers around here. I think having transplant helps, otherwise medium can some times get a little saturated if youโ€™re not careful. But seems to be pretty easy if you have a handle on application.