Lemon Alien Dawg Usmcjojo

Now comes the slowest two months of the grow lol

4 Likes

Thanks @MAXHeadRoom how you been bro and thanks for the tip on the lights. Hope your treatmeant is going well.

1 Like

I am tolerating the new medicine. Some days I feel good but not everyday. Whatever strength God gives me

5 Likes

I will pray for you brother god will see you through it.

1 Like

The ladies; today I love my new top dress method when I repotted them they were close to 2000 now the whurkle is @6.4 oh and 1004 ppm and the whurkle is @6.5 ph and 840 ppm. They are looking gorgeous.

7 Likes

Heres a look at the autos that are being flushed and the babies in veg.

7 Likes

Those look tasty man. Good job

2 Likes

Todays pictures

8 Likes

These ladies are huge.

9 Likes

Looking real good bro!

3 Likes

Thanks @dbrn32

2 Likes

Check out all these auto seeds I harvested and these are the ones not in the buds

9 Likes

finally got one of my wild pineapple seeds to come up. 1 Day old now.

2 Likes

Nice bro! That’s awesome

What I learned = freshly harvested seeds have shells much harder and difficult to force open than aged seeds. It took me to fourth seed to get one to open. All I ever did before was drop them in soil. With new seed, I will be giving it a good scuffing and a soak.

1 Like

You’re the soil science guy now, lol. So I completed a grow cycle using Happy Frog. Is the soil worth reusing or should I start fresh? Can the soil be recharged?

1 Like

Its gonna take you 30 days with some bokashi, worm castings and whatever other amendments you want. It takes the bokashi 30 days to break up the roots and turn them into food. @bryan so its really up to you its worth it in the long run but expensive up front.

2 Likes

This blue dream is amazing!!!

10 Likes

7 Likes

I started a compost that I would add all my used soil too. In most cases I used it for veggies, but you can certainly create a very rich base to work with.

2 Likes