Lemon Alien Dawg Usmcjojo

Thank you for the advice as always @dbrn32. When I begin to assemble the parts list I’ll be sure to drop you a line :+1:

2 Likes

@dbrn32 @MAXHeadRoom @Onlythebest79 @Daddy hey here’s a rough sketch let me know if it’s correct.

2 Likes

Looks good to me I would say make it 46 long to keep the ends from rubbing on tent and cutting it. That’s just me

1 Like

@Onlythebest79 that is the plan I just have to make sure of board spacing. I planned on cutting of 2 inches but if I get a half inch then I’ll stuff it in their lol.

1 Like

They measure 12.6” x 10” in I’m correct. So that means your narrow side has to accommodate either 12.6” or 10” width

1 Like

So you’d probably have to turn the boards the 10” width for a total of 40”s needed as opposed to 50”s plus for the 12.6” width stacked side by side

1 Like

Make your marrow width accommodate 12.6” and that frame should work perfectly. If you make width to 10.6” your frame length would be 50” plus extruding past tent poles and inch on each side

1 Like

That’s why I got 1 inch angle iron so that I have some room to play with width wise. I just measured them 11x9.5 @Onlythebest79 @dbrn32

2 Likes

Looks like I will be able to do 46" x 11" should give me great coverage in a 4x2 @Onlythebest79 @dbrn32

2 Likes

Looking good so far

2 Likes

Yup I think you guys have it pretty well set. Did the boards come with hardware? The self tappers will work, I would probably just Mark and pre drill without board being in place if you use them, then install by hand with board in place. The pcb’s are pretty robust, but wouldn’t want to take a chance at damaging them.

Otherwise it looks like you made any other adjustments that would be needed. I would probably line them up using the 9.5” length and cheat them to the center just a smidge over exactly evenly spaced. Just to take a little more advantage of reflective surface on ends. But should be good either way.

2 Likes

Sorry guys I’ve been busy getting ready for a complete over haul of my grow room. Going to build a light so I’ve been getting all that stuff together. At the same time I started to recharge my soil. I amended roughly about 20-25 gallons of soil that had loads of roots in it. I saw this on the ocg website figured why not give it a try. First I spread my soil on a clean tarp outside in the hot sun to cook off anything and discourage pests. I let that sit all day about 7 hours. Then I poured it into a 30 gallon tote. I wet the soil with un pH d ro water because I want to see where the soil is at naturally at the end of the process also I want to see which way the soil is buffering. Since I know my water sits at 7. I started with 4.5 cups of bokashi I used bokashi brothers from Amazon. I mixed it all up(continue to mix after each ingredient) then added 4 cups of earthshine. After that it was 12.5 TBL spoons of one shot I’m very excited to try this product! Then 3 cups of work castings. After that I flattened the surface like it says in the video covered it and we shall see in thirty days. I’m going to be turning it every 3 days since it’s bokashi there’s no danger of heat. Ill add water as needed but it’s air tight so it shouldn’t need to much. Hope it works out.

3 Likes

@dbrn32 @MAXHeadRoom could I run 3 fusion board 240’s on the same driver without a heat sink? They are 34v 2.1a boards. Could I use the 240h-2100a that I have in my cart.

2 Likes

Yup, that driver will run three 36v nominal boards no problem. Phonton phantom claims they’re good passive at that current right? I’ve never had one in my possession, so I can’t really verify that sorry. If nothing else I would say you could always dim the driver a little if need be or toss s couple of clip ones blowing over the top.

2 Likes

I’m running my Wavy boards at 1500ma and I can put my hand on top of the boards and don’t even come close to getting burned. The growth in veg with these boards is phenomenal. I am definitely going to buy some more. That driver is near perfect for running 3 boards

1 Like

@MAXHeadRoom @dbrn32 thanks I don’t get paid until tomorrow and noticed Amazon is running low on qb 120’s so I’m putting together plan b. This is awesome news looks like plan b could be an awesome light as well.

2 Likes

Ya, I don’t expect you would be disappointed either way.

1 Like

Sorry guys been really busy but good news I’m going to build a light and show how awesome my soil rehab is going. As well the pictures of how well the ladies are doing.

@dbrn32 @Daddy @MAXHeadRoom @FloridaSon @MattyBear @Countryboyjvd1971 @Hogmaster

8 Likes

Awesome!!!’

2 Likes

Lets do this :sunglasses::us:

Are you going with the PFD Boards?

2 Likes