Lemon Alien Dawg Usmcjojo

Some more pics

5 Likes

Damn I love these strains I wasn’t able to upload these pictures earlier. This is the same day just hours apart.

7 Likes

Looking great, Brother!

2 Likes

Thanks bro!

2 Likes

Did some more work in the veg room today going to give plain water to the flower tent tonight.

6 Likes

They’re NAKED!

1 Like

Today’s veg pictures funny thing always turn off your fans when dealing with males all my autos got knocked up earlier than expected lol.

3 Likes

Topped dressed all the veg plants today with castings and one shot.

3 Likes

Flower picks

9 Likes

Looking tasty, Brother!
30e4af486f304a6bcdd227d8adbe91e6ddf87452

4 Likes

Those flowering pics under built lights? They look really nice!

2 Likes

You looking real nice

1 Like

@dbrn32 yup brother these are the runts grown under the phantom boards.

9 Likes

They look awesome!

3 Likes

Wow I agree with @dbrn32 they look awesome. Are they dense if you touch them @Usmcjojo?

3 Likes

@Onlythebest79 thanks brother yeah they are rock hard the lemon alien dawg is like a boulder!

3 Likes

I didn’t like the node spacing on the whurkle this go round so I decided to do my pin wheel technique. It’s working I’m getting a bunch of new growth at the nodes. The raspberry boogie got the same treatment just because it’s the first time I’ve gotten a seed of hers to sprout. So I want to make the most of her without a scrog net.

8 Likes

What you did is what I did to my autos but I didn’t trim off like the first 2 or 3 nodes since the plants spread out and most of plant gets light. But I like what you doing and good job

2 Likes

Dude, I’ve been so busy for a month and look how much you’ve gotten around to in that time! They look amazing bro! Now I gotta spend some time catching up on your notes! Glad to see you still pumping along brother!

3 Likes

Things are going great in the veg and male tent. The raspberry boogie and whurkle are doing exactly what I wanted them to do. Which is get alot of flowering tops. My male plant is just spitting pollen everywhere. Good note i get to see if my autos will make auto seeds or not lol.

7 Likes