Lemon Alien Dawg Usmcjojo

How long does it take For seeds to show after pollenization

2 Likes

@bryan it only takes 3-5 days look for swollen calyxes

3 Likes

From everything I’ve read about trying to keep them from pollenating, I would think getting them to do what they are supposed to do would be relatively easy.

1 Like

Veg room today these ladies are going crazy i been top dressing this grow.

7 Likes

I’m on the right side of the dirt, Brother! Thank you for asking. All the girls are entering flower now, so I’ve been hunting those damned caterpillars!

I like the other one better, but that could phukin’ work! Lmao

3 Likes

Sour Thai dawg

3 Likes

Thai trip.

4 Likes

If I get a few grows and some stockpile done, I am thinking about making my own seeds. What I was wondering is where I can get pollen, and if it only takes a few days to get seeds once you get flowers showing, is it a really short grow, or do the seeds take as long to mature as the regular flowers would?

2 Likes

@Whodat66 I have never breed cannabis before this is my first time. I got my pollen from a male I’m keeping in a separate tent. I have a general idea from my education and practical application on all types of plants except for cannabis. It took my plants a range of 3-7 days to show signs of pollenization. They do not srout seeds at rapid rates but typically within 2-4 weeks should be a good window to harvest some ripe seeds the longer the better.

1 Like

Thanks, might not be worth the effort, but if I get there, mail me a birthday card with some pollen :wink:

2 Likes

I don’t know what this was I think it was an adult fungus gnat. I love this peppermint, clove oil spray took it down!

4 Likes

That doesn’t look like a fungus gnat to me. Looks like some sort of beetle or something

2 Likes

It has a tail section like I said no clue I have spent zero time in pest identification lol. Kind of flys around like an up armored mosquito. @MattyBear

2 Likes

Veg room pics

3 Likes

More veg room pics can’t wait to flower these ladies in the end of September maybe mid depending on where they are at.

The autos are already flowering

4 Likes

Meanwhile in the flower tent the ladies got flushed the acid dough is looking great.

4 Likes

Do you like them stretchy like that, or is that just an auto thing?

2 Likes

It’s an auto thing I really don’t take care of my auto plants. They are like snacks to me so I don’t really train them like I do photo plants. I used to when I grew for yeild only. Now I only grow photos for yeild and autos are so that I allow my photos to mature. If not I’d chop way too early because I ran out.

2 Likes

A ‘fire-and-forget’ grow LOL That’s all I’m looking for is a good stockpile so I can start playing.

4 Likes

Veg room is doing great I will upload some flower picks today. I’ve been doing some quality control now that they are in flush if you know what I mean.:yum: just need to let them ripen for another week then it’s timber.

2 Likes