Lemon Alien Dawg Usmcjojo

I don’t when they are that small it only hinders growth. When they get larger and have a more developed xylem and phloem processes. I will put some grafting wax over the wounds like this male plant I trimmed.

@Whodat66

1 Like

Cool. I had read somewhere that honey diluted with water was good to prevent rot.

1 Like

@Whodat66 thanks for the info I have good air flow and I don’t really foliar to much so I’m not really worried about it.

Today’s pics I pollinated the blue dream, lemon alien dawg, and acid dough with a wild Thai male.

8 Likes

Sounds like some good crosses. I have from a local grower in my region that he bred himself, its 9lb hammer x thai skunk x mr nice.

2 Likes

@Dr.DankThumb420 thanks brother that sounds like a great strain

2 Likes

Germinated within 20 hours or less. Planting them up now in rapid rooters… dude says its a beast outside, considering how dry and harsh it is out here. Nice dark striped seeds. Said he backed crossed it to stabilize the breed.

2 Likes

Wild Thai huh? Sounds pretty damn sexy to me!

2 Likes

@Dr.DankThumb420

Hey are there any advantages versus germinating in soil as opposed to rapid rooters?

2 Likes

Like, a male grown from a seed someone actually plucked from a wild plant in Thailand? Not a Thai sativa seed from seedbank?! Or pollen gathered from a wild growing Thai plant?

2 Likes

@Bogleg @dbrn32 it was a gift from a friend. It’s a Thai sativa landrace plug it in to Leafly it’s there. I’m really excited about it going to be some potent and crazy mixes especially the acid dough. It’s already a pure sativa but with African landrace now it has Thai landrace as well.

6 Likes

You are well down the road of the journey I am now undertaking… so I’m switching from tracking to watching. :smiley:

Mind if I pick your brain occasionally? One thing I haven’t quite figured out is how I will keep pollinated or pollen producing plants isolated properly.

3 Likes

I built an airtight box under my veg table. It has no exhaust out only pulls cool air in. Also I have a small quantum board in there so no heat. It’s insulated mylar so it helps keep the temps perfect. Also I turn the fans off when I open the velcro door and place the pollen directly into a plastic bag and apply it with my wifes brand new make up brush good thing she doesn’t believe in beating disabled vets lol.

@Bogleg

8 Likes

Awesome - thanks. I was planning on just getting a 2x2x4 tent for essentially the same purpose - either to flower a male for pollen collection or to force a flowering female to produce pollen with colloidal silver… I was planning on setting up so I could do a full grow in it if needed, with some enhancements to the exhaust and seams via 100 mile an hour tape and HVAC filters. I’m planning on building a 100w QB-style light for it.

2 Likes

@bryan I’ll have a present for you tomorrow brother

2 Likes

@Bogleg here is a picture of my intake exhaust I was lucky the way I had things set up it was cheaper and easier just to buy a roll of mylar insulation and make my own lol.

2 Likes

Long story short I got divorced four years ago and in the process lost every tool I owned (not worth the hassle)… I just recently got a circular saw and a couple other must-have tools now that I’m back to being a homeowner, so I do have a DIY hankering to sate, and I have a bunch of panda film on hand…

2 Likes

Get to it see what that mind creates lol. My wife always says dangerous when I tell her I have an idea lol.

3 Likes

The ladies in veg lol I can’t say that with out saying it to the tone of " lady in red"

3 Likes

So here is what I got going in my 3 spaces

3 Likes