Lemon Alien Dawg Usmcjojo

5 Likes

The veg room is moving right along.

4 Likes

Got this awesome swag box in the mail today.

8 Likes

So the veg room is now set

4 Likes

Lovin the new swag and the veg tent bro👍🏽. Still haven’t received my pop culture pack yet so I Germmed 2 gold leafs in the meantime. I’m itching to drop some banner or skylwaker when it gets here.

1 Like

@Thelaughingwolf sorry brother I know how it is waiting for beans. Yeah Scott really hooked me up.

2 Likes

That trichome design on this shirt is badass👌🏽

1 Like

Are those early vegging girls in their forever homes, and how much do you typically water them? If you don’t mind the question. I’ve never transplanted them into their forever homes from seedling and am kind of scary about watering issues.

1 Like

I always do that I find it helps them build huge root mass that allows for a strong plant. If the plant is allowed to start the rootbound process then it will begin to grow a single root ball anchor. If the plant is allowed to grow roots and leaves but not root bound itself it can move freely into the medium making huge anchors throughout the soil. Also less stress because there is no need to break up a root bound cube. The plants start doing there thing. You do have to be careful because they are fragile but just like human babies they are durable. The older they get the more fragile they can be. Only two are photos the rest are auto @Thelaughingwolf that’s just what I do

1 Like

I soak them when transplanting. Everyday I water with a mist pump sprayer on the surface for a bit every day. then I water with a jug until I see the soil is saturated but no runoff untill the second week of this. I only water with a jug once a week. It’s stupid hot where I am and I’m using smart pots so Tailor your frequency to your environment. You want the soil to dry out but not become dry because the soil will become hydrophobic. You also don’t want to over water because you’ll have to start feeding sooner as nutrients leach out in the run off. @Thelaughingwolf

5 Likes

Posting new picks. Got a lot of projects coming up going to build a space for the males.

10 Likes

Happy 2nd anniversary, Brother!

1 Like

Thanks brother I appreciate that @FloridaSon

1 Like

Going to use this space with my hlg 65 kit for my male tent.

Reflectix BP48010 48-Inch by 10-Feet Bubble Pack Insulation

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B000BPAULS?tag=greenrel-20

3 Likes

Happy anniversary!

2 Likes

Happy Anniversary @Usmcjojo.
Nice looking lady’s…great looking Colas started going to be nice buds…

1 Like

Thanks @dbrn32

1 Like

Thanks @skyroo1029

1 Like

A little strawberry kush close up

5 Likes

This is the blue dream

4 Likes