Lemon Alien Dawg Usmcjojo

I like the idea that Persephone can be used as a more consistent source of carbs with the Aphrodite. Kind of like simple carbs and complex carbs?

1 Like

those That breed are doing gods work; my hat’s off to you!

2 Likes

That’s the hope…journal at the love shack over there?

3 Likes

Yessir @FloridaSon. :wink:

3 Likes

Hell yeah I’m going to join probably in September I have two girls going back to school Soo there goes my fun money for July and August lol. @MattyBear

3 Likes

You know we’ll still be there, looking forward to it!

2 Likes

Here are the ladies today.

5 Likes

The blue dream is bud all over I’m very excited

6 Likes

The strawberry kush is getting some trichomes the fun is beginning.

3 Likes

That is a great pH meter. I have one and I have not had to adjusted it once because it was out of range.

Those are some nice looking plants. Keep 'em growing. A nice harvest looks like it is coming your way! :us: :man_farmer:

2 Likes

How you been @TxGrowman how’s the heat been treating you brother.

1 Like

The heat is killer for me. I have a hard time breathing anyway but the heat is making it worse. Am trying to get to a more temperate climate. I have spent a lot of time trying to walk outdoors but it is not working.

I have to stay inside until Wednesday per doctors orders so I do not get sick. I am being admitted for testing and they do not want to have to cancel.

Take care brother. I will be watching your grow. :us::man_farmer:

2 Likes

Sorry to hear that this Texas heat is rough on me too that’s why I asked. Hope your study goes well take care I will keep you in my prayers @TxGrowman

2 Likes

If anyone using nectar has problems in flower with nitrogen deficiency and your pH is between 6.3 and 6.8. Try this it’s what I do and it helps
me
2tsp= Gaia mania
1Tbl= Athena’s aminas
1tsp= Demeter’s
2tsp= Pegasus potion
1Tbl= Herculean
1tsp= Zues
pH to 6.5
1/4 Tsp= fulon
In one gallon
Don’t water until runoff give about half to a quarter gallon per plant depending on size of pot.
Do this for two days in a row then feed until runoff. continue to use the formula on water days until mid flower then continue your regular schedule this should help your plant take in enough nitrogen to finish the grow. When using on water days water until you get about 20% runoff

1 Like

You experiencing the heavy feeding under new lights like Daddy and Matt?

1 Like

@dbrn32 it could be that but I think in my case I cut Medusa out and Athena’s from my feeding schedule( those being the main nitrogen sources). But I guess the strawberry kush and acid dough didn’t like it. So know on water days I’ve been giving it a nitrogen boost with bloom additives to always keep her eating since with the light she wants to keep eating.

1 Like

Probably hard to say one way or the other at this point, but your lights are definitely in the category that would produce heavy feeders. Something to keep in mind moving forward.

3 Likes

I’m running 2 hlg 320xl’s in my flower tent and where the light crossover happens between the boards, I’ve been showing some cal def on all the plants near the center of the tent. Next grow I’ll have to play with the board spacing a bit and see if it really is the boards as I suspect.

2 Likes

Depending on how far they’re spaced you could easily be getting highest par levels there. Which would certainly explain what you’re seeing.

1 Like

@dbrn32 I believe it’s a combination of both but more so the lights because I never have this problem and I always cut out those nutes. Never had strong lights before.

3 Likes