Lemon Alien Dawg Usmcjojo

So I was gifted an oz of lemon alien Dawg that was considered unusable by my friend. Lucky for me it was because it was full of Seeds! Going to germinate one and this is that journey.

19 Likes

Love those free beans woohoo @Usmcjojo

4 Likes

I like to see what you end up with don’t forget to post pics

3 Likes

@Countryboyjvd1971 thanks brother here’s the take.

14 Likes

I’m excited for you and looking forward to seeing them grow up :heart:

1 Like

Hey @Usmcjojo . Good to see you growing again. I haven’t been following too much lately, having health problems again. Finally got my Skywalker OG harvested and dried. Am curing it now and it is an awesome smoke.

Ya can’t beat those free beans ! Will be watching your grow. Jerry :man_farmer:

2 Likes

Definitely watching this one.

1 Like

Awesome free beans…who could ask for more
Will be watching

1 Like

Is that all the beans you got from 1 Oz ? Yea it’s seedy by our standards. But that’s not bad I bet there was plenty of usable smoke around all those beans

2 Likes

Heck yeah tons of great smoke I just shook my head and said that’s terrible I’ll help you out lol.

8 Likes

Update she is in soil and getting ready to pop up.

5 Likes

Omg is that a label maker? I haven’t seen those for eons. Lol

3 Likes

Yep they still sell them :grin:

1 Like

@dbrn32 I’m going to pull the trigger on 4 qb 120’s can you put together a parts list for me I mean down to the connectors. I have never done this before I’m going to put all 4 boards in a line for my 4x2 flower tent.

Thanks brother

3 Likes

Sorry guys I’ve been busy going to post some pics tomorrow she is above soil and doing great. I have Persephone and Pegasus which I will be using this grow. Also I amended my soil with bokashi, earthshine active charcoal, some one shot, and work castings so we will see what happens. I will finally have a veg and flower area going to build a light for my flower area I’m very excited about this grow.

3 Likes

Nice dude I love it :heart_eyes:

For sure! Sorry about the late reply too, spending the holiday weekend with the family.

Assuming you want to run them all from a single driver? Meanwell hlg-240h-c2100a will run them around 50 watts per board on the dc side and allow you to dim to 50%. That’s the driver I would go with for 4 qb 120’s. This driver has built in potentiometer, uses #1 Phillips screwdriver to dim. If you want remote dimming lemme know and I’ll get you set up with that stuff instead.

Assuming you want to use the typical stuff the rest of use,

1- meanwell hlg-240h-c2100a
2- 2 port wago connectors
1- 16/3 or 14/3 heavy duty power cord
1- waterproof barrel connector
1- 25’ spool of 18awg solid 300v wire

That stuff is all available on amazon, I can get you links if you want? I would check arrow, jameco, mouser, digikey for driver. If you can get mailing list there first a lot of them will send 10% off first order.

For the frame, most of us use something like 1/8” aluminum angle. Something like 3/4”x3/4x1/8” or 1”x1”x1/8”. Depending on how you design and plan on putting it together, probably looking at 10 -12feet of whatever you decide to go with. You figure your frame is going to have to be at least 40” long and 12-14” wise to accommodate 4 boards, so plan accordingly.

3 Likes

Thanks @dbrn32 I really appreciate that time to go shopping. That light should kill a 4x2 tent thanks bro.

2 Likes

No problem! If you run into issues finding anything or need some help getting everything together, lemme know.

1 Like

@dbrn32 this is my Amazon cart. The driver I’m going to get from arrow and the aluminum I’m not sure yet Lowe’s doesn’t have 1/8 just 1/16 so I’ll have to look at some metal shops.

1 Like