Leggy plant growing fast

My plant is leggy, as my friend calls it. He says it will eventually die. Is it something I can do to save it?

3 Likes

Wow that’s crazy! She’s looking for light, the window probably ain’t gonna cut it… you can prop it up and you can also burry it deep if you transplant it

6 Likes

Bury it a bit for sure and get her in the sun. If do not have a light kinda in a pickle there. Look at it as a challenge. You save it and smoke it you accomplished something and your learning curve will double. Have fun with it and drop another bean with a light when ready if they pass away.

4 Likes

Welcome to the community ! Frist separate the
two seedlings into two pots , and backfill up to about inch from floage. AS @Pinboy an @Storm MENTIONED need more light. Good luck

4 Likes

If you’re on a limited budget go to lowes and get yourself a 40 dollar grow light made by GE. That window isn’t enough tbh. They have little clamp lamps you can fit the bulb inside them for a few bucks.

2 Likes

I have a grow light, but just don’t know where to hang it. Waiting on my tent

1 Like

People laugh at my lights but they’ll eventually be side lighting anyway. They’re working and theyre only 40 bucks a pop !!

Not the blue bulb you can see. That’s for extra blue :wink:

2 Likes

Go to lowes and get a clamp like how I have picture above. The silver things.

You can rig something up man. Get two uprights and a horizontal piece. Hang the light off of that.

1 Like

Looks like there planted in a peat plug if so you won’t be able to separate them probably should cull the leggy one and get more light to to other

2 Likes

My grow light is rectangular and I don’t have rent yet. Tent should be in by Friday.

1 Like

wow, that one is crazy

1 Like

Looks like that light is 110 watts should cover a 2x2 space

1 Like

Yes, I’m waiting for my tent. Then I’ll be able to hang it in there.

1 Like