Legal grow here in the states

I live in a state that allows recreational grows so stealth is not necessary. What is the largest auto feminized cannabis plant I can grow.

1 Like

Autos tend to have lower yields than photos. You can use the seed screener on the ILGM to pick out the highest yielded. I personally got 10oz from an Amnesia Haze Auto from ILGM.

2 Likes

@BEP
Just wondering If your going to grow out doors in a legal state why not just grow a photo plant which can yield pounds if done correctly ?

Otherwise @WickedAle has given good advice

The wwa is a good producer tho as well
I don’t personally grow autos as a rule tho
I’ll play with them on occasion

1 Like

This is my first time grow and I’m not sure what I’m doing. Wanted to keep it as simple as possible. Thanks for your comment tho.

1 Like

I don’t believe that autos are actually any easier for beginners as long as you have a light proof tent. photos tend to be a little more forgiving of mistakes and they give you as much time to get a better understanding of what you are doing before flower

4 Likes

I would agree with the others. Only real advantage to autos is if you don’t have a light tight space indoors. They also can be pretty temperamental into stunting and not growing to be a large well producing plant.

Some people do really good with autos, don’t want to discount their experience. But a photo can give you flexibility to adjust for any issues that come up as you go.

2 Likes

I don’t think autos are any easier either
It takes the same amount of work to grow them they will just flower faster
@BEP
Anyway welcome and if you need any assistance let us know

I personally think you’d be better off with photos since they are a little more forgiving in my opinion if you have a issue or make a mistake which you will being a first grow and all

Happy growing CB :v:

1 Like

And in DWC I have found them to take LONGER than photo-period seeds.

I started four autoflower White Widows last summer. I gave two of them to friends that didn’t get them in the ground soon enough and had stunted growth only producing about a 1/2 oz each. They smelled great though. The other two I gave plenty of space and they grew into huge plants. Between the two I got 10 oz. The bigger plants didn’t have much of a smell.

Autos flower when they want to I grew photos as my first because I know I’m going to make mistakes and wanted to have enough time to fix my mistakes before taking them to flower

In reply to why I don’t grow photos, I don’t know what I’m doing so I wanted to keep it as simple as possible. Also the amount of sun I get in my back yard is somewhat limited by trees so I’m growing in cloth pots so I can move them around to optimize the sun.

1 Like