LEDs Vs LEC (Donaldj)

I own 2 of the crxsunny lights that @FloridaSon has
And two of the lights that @Donaldj has
I will say this the crxsunny i found are better in veg but will work for the whole grow
And the roleadro cobs are better suited for flowerig being more pink in color then the purple just my observation :wink:

4 Likes

the LED ladies are coming along nicely -9f -23c this morning

9 Likes

I think they’re both doing pretty damn good. Lots of weed there shortly!

3 Likes

Hopefully as much as usual harvests I don’t need more and less means digging into reserves :wink: My next round will be 2-3 plants in each space rotating Mothers and 1 at a time is too slow, I want mother back down to small enough to fit in 1 space and need them out of my way to make fixes to shed. Preferably in next couple months

4 Likes

Have Super Skunk, Blueberry, White Widow, Purple Kush, Green Crack and Crown royal plus Bubblegum all at flower ready size. Blueberry is being replaced and have Blackberry Kush started need everything able to fit into veg space in order to revamp mother space. Want to have my shed running perfectly for next winter to keep power use down and get rid of heat loss

4 Likes

So close to caught up with the LED now plants are same size but SS is slightly behind being started in flower later :wink: SS at 24 days and WW is now 36 days into flower 3-4 weeks left on both yet :wink:

10 Likes

Looking as if one thing is proven already is it doesn’t look like you could go too wrong with either off the lights :v:

3 Likes

40 days in and starting to fatten up another 2 weeks or so yet

still 4 weeks atleast for SS

11 Likes

@Donaldj they are looking class your grow space must be smelling like heaven at this stage :wink:

I don’t smell much in my grow space my exhaust could scrub the smell in space 5x mine :wink: and also so used to smell I have to shake them to notice

3 Likes

I know exactly what you mean @Donaldj when I am in among my lady’s and have to be move and shaking and then it hits me, and you, all off us lol, :joy: it’s so pleasing I love it class :v:.

1 Like

Amazing, Brother! Absolutely beautiful!

1 Like

Is your light moving track on the plant in the top pic? @Donaldj sure looks healthy and starting to fatten up! Wow just gorgoeus

1 Like

both lights are on light rail and move yes

4 Likes

Ahhh, the lights move, excellent. Gorgeous plant!

1 Like

So cool man! Just like a sunny day! lol

2 Likes

@Donaldj do you, or can you set your lights to move at the same time’s as the sun and direction from, Sunrise too Sunset.

1 Like

Dude you are hi tech :sunglasses::v:Plants are beautiful and I gotta say that I’m lovin being on the inside of this experiment​:+1:t2: My learning style is visual/hands on (I get lost in the words) so this is a treat, Thank you so much. :hugs:

1 Like

Not quite how they move or why I use them think of your lights as spot lights if they are in one place pointing at 1 spot all the time the spot gets all the energy heat and shadows. Moving the light subjects different areas of canopy to the light and changes angles performing 3 functions reduces hot spots spreads intensity and lets light shine into shadowed areas. This means lights can be closer without burning or losing too much footprint and intensity is moved over whole canopy back and forth all day. I have 2 styles of light mover in use a chain drive which takes around 4 minutes to travel each direction including a pause over a minute at each end, and a intelligent drive which motor itself moves on rail via wheels and a toggle switch which reverses direction at contact with adjustable stoppers after an adjustable delay. Either can carry 2 or more lights and increase footprint of light at less power usage than adding light

7 Likes

That’s brilliant!