LED's and Temperature

I hope I am not repeating someone else’s question.

My grow space is very small, 0.9 m x 0.5 m x 1.7 m and is in the robe in my office.
I feel the temperature would get too high considering we are coming into the tropical wet season here. While trying to find a solution I found these support pages and a post on LED’s.
LED’s appear to be a solution considering I will be using auto flower, feminised, medical seeds.

Can someone suggest a good LED system to use??

On top of that, the last plants that I grew ended up having a very strong smell, how can I dissipate that in a cupboard?

Thanks in advance.

Can’t suggest my Apollo LED because it hasn’t been through a full grow yet. Only thing I don’t like about it so far is the thin cables that you hang it with.

The smell…

The only way I know of to get the smell out of a cupboard grow is to cut holes and place fans and duct to remove the air from inside and put it outside. I have a friend who has hooked up a cabinet to his bathroom exhaust fan. Another friend, who lives out in the woods, exhausts out a window.

topledgrow makes brand names.Many on the 420 forum are very happy with topled.Also they now have warehouses in many countries so you get within 3-4 days and free shipping.
I got a Mar II 5w 400 watt system.Works great and very low heat.4 26 watt CFL’s produce twice the heat.Below is a UFO but they have many of the other popular ones used on the 420 forum
http://www.topledgrowlight.com/led-grow-light/old-model-led-grow-light.html

I am using a Mars Hydro II - 5 watt - 700 watt Led in a 4x3x7 closet and it seems to be working a lot better than the 6-19 watt cfl in my grow box. I am new to this and cant tell for sure but LED is working better than cfl for me. They also put off a good amount of heat so you will have to deal with it with some type of exhaust into a filter. As far as smell you will need a carbon filter but when you open the cabinet, closet or box you will still smell the pungent glory in the flowering stage. When they are closed the filter works great. The Mars II is a good starting point for a newbie like me because if you do your research LED are not cheap